1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Sense 3.0 ROMs and 4g

I finally decided to upgrade to Sense 3.0.. I literally just did it, and am running Liquid Gingersense 1.4 right now.

I have yet to get a 4G connection on it. Is that normal? Are there any Sense 3.0 ROMs with good 4G connectivity?
    Last edited by KSChris; 07-19-2011 at 04:51 PM.

Default Re: Sense 3.0 ROMs and 4g

What radio did you load??? I prefer the "New MR2" Official (1.39.00.0629r) Radio.
    Current: HTC One (M8), Pebble, Chromecast
    Retired Device (in order): Samsung Galaxy S4, Droid Razr Maxx, HTC Thunderbolt, HTC myTouch 4G, Blackberry's Bold, 8900 (Curve)
    Flames Wallpaper
    Jerry: "Love, Peace, and Chicken Grease!!!"
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

I don't know much about all these radios.. I just loaded the one that came with Liquid Gingersense on the xda thread for it.

It just says MR2 TBolt Radio.

Where do I get the one you listed?

Quote Originally Posted by KSChris View Post
    I don't know much about all these radios.. I just loaded the one that came with Liquid Gingersense on the xda thread for it.

It just says MR2 TBolt Radio.

Where do I get the one you listed?
    It says MR2 radio... but you need to load a Gingerbread Radio to get that to work... if this is your first Gingerbread ROM, and you came from a Froyo or Stock rom then the Radio did not get upgraded. Is this the case???
    Retired Device (in order): Samsung Galaxy S4, Droid Razr Maxx, HTC Thunderbolt, HTC myTouch 4G, Blackberry's Bold, 8900 (Curve)
    Flames Wallpaper

solid 4G on BAMF Sense 3.0 RC 4.9 with the official MR2 radio
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

I think it did. I went into the bootloader and it updated PG05IMG.zip that I downloaded.

It then rebooted, and everything works fine, I just can't get 4G. Only 3G so far.

Try this radio...
    Flames Wallpaper
    Thanked by:
  8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #8  

Quote Originally Posted by fatboy97 View Post
    Try this radio...
    That did it. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by KSChris View Post
    That did it. Thanks!
    You're welcome!!!
    Flames Wallpaper

I've noticed when flashing any rom, sometimes I have to reflect the radio as well, no reason why other than the phone might burp or something during install but worked every time
    HTC T-Bolt

I have cm7 latest rc update and I was wondering if I can get 3.0 sense and if I can how and what radio version do I have I used unrevoked to root
    Using Evo 4g

uhm...this is for the Thunderbolt, not the Evo. Not sure if/what the Evo guys have in development.

Quote Originally Posted by Drider View Post
    I have cm7 latest rc update and I was wondering if I can get 3.0 sense and if I can how and what radio version do I have I used unrevoked to root
    Using Evo 4g
    Go to the EVO 4G forum... then look for the ROMs subforum... then you might want to look at Das BAMF 3.0 ROM... if they make it for the EVO 4G it's worth checking out.
    Flames Wallpaper

ROM
    Stock+Root

Quote Originally Posted by fatboy97 View Post
    Go to the EVO 4G forum... then look for the ROMs subforum... then you might want to look at Das BAMF 3.0 ROM... if they make it for the EVO 4G it's worth checking out.
    They don't make it for the Evo... on the Evo the Synergy ROM is really good Sense 3.0. I have it on my OG Droid Incredible, but it's basically the same hardware...

Quote Originally Posted by PGleo86 View Post
    They don't make it for the Evo... on the Evo the Synergy ROM is really good Sense 3.0. I have it on my OG Droid Incredible, but it's basically the same hardware...
    That's nice... but the EVO 4G is NOT the Thunderbolt... this is the Thunderbolt's ROM forum.
    Flames Wallpaper