Liquid Gingersense + New Radio = Happiness

sloan31

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site

Jux

Jul 19, 2011
Visit site
I've been off the charger since around 11:30pm last night with moderate usage thoughout the day and I'm still at 48% with the stock battery. So far, not a single problem with this combo...keeping fingers crossed.

Assuming you've been running this ROM since 7/22, have you noticed the same level of battery performance with it?

sloan31

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
The only problem I've found with it was not being able to add cities to the weather app and occasional voice input became unresponsive. It's also not as fast as some other ROMs. This has now prompted me to try Gingerites beta VI and so far so good. Gingerites seems to have the same great battery life that LGS has and runs faster.

normio2

Apr 6, 2010
Visit site
I'm with ya on this one, liquid gingersense and that radio is my favorite rom on this phone. So smooth and no force closes for me so far! Been running it for about 36 hours now and am really happy.

normio2

Apr 6, 2010
Visit site
1.6 just came out yesterday, and it is running even better. I had a few random reboots with 1.5 but I've been running 1.6 over 24 hours and no reboots.

Grimsin

Jul 30, 2011
Visit site
Really? I have had a number of problems with this rom. 1.5 gave me random reboots, cant stand bubble chat txt style, any rom that removes VVM breaks my voice mail all together, GPS has issues actually locating me and half the time says im someplace else, debug bridge does not work.

So far though the reboot issue has been with ALL roms including the plain deodexd, debloated 1.7. The issue seems to be with the debloat as the only rom i have found so far that does not reboot on me is the reg deodexd non-debloated version. About to find and dl 1.6 and see if it works any better.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy