nfl mobile has error with bamf. please help :-(

mannw1977

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I'm getting an error code -305 when i run the NFL mobile app. Is there any way to get around this. If someone can give a link to the Verizon login client apk I would be very happy. I looked around and can't fine a fix for the issue with the NFL app. Thanks for any help.

JayEvans77#AC

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site
I had this problem and found the answer in a forum somewhere, can't remember where though. However, the fix for me was to go into titanium backup and restore "verizon single sign in engine". It was backed up there but not restored on one of my many ROM flashes. If you don't have it there to restore I have seen it posted somewhere, try googling it and you'll probably find it near the top of the search results. Good luck!

Reactions: mannw1977

wlaw422

Mar 26, 2011
Visit site
Hey all. I am having the same issue getting error code 305 when I run the NFL app. I tried jayevans' fix but when I scroll through titanium backup and restore I don't see verizon single sign on engine anywhere. Any one know why that is? I tried refreshing the app list and still don't see it. I'm running das bamf rc4.9.as well

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanran21