Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By mclarryjr
  • 1 Post By justo1013
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default how to change color of clock widget after installing theme?

i installed a theme and the clock didnt change to the colors that i saw in the screenshots of this theme... is it supposed to or am i supposed to change it myself a different way? any help/advice is much appreciated.

Default Re: how to change color of clock widget after installing theme?

What ROM, and what Theme are you talking about?
    Current: Moto X (2014) Pure Edition, ASUS ZenWatch, Pebble Steel, Chromecast
    Retired Device (in order): HTC One (M8), Samsung Galaxy S4, Droid Razr Maxx, HTC Thunderbolt, HTC myTouch 4G, Blackberry's Bold, 8900 (Curve)

Jerry: "Love, Peace, and Chicken Grease!!!"
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Quote Originally Posted by fatboy97 View Post
    What ROM, and what Theme are you talking about?
    DasBAMF3.0 rc 4.9 and this is the link to the theme, its a dark horse theme and its the 1st one on the page when you scroll down... 7/28/11 [Theme Sense 3.0]Dark Horse Resurrection/Other Sense - xda-developers
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    6,394 Global Posts
    ROM
    NOS M7 Sense 5.0

I haven't tried Dark Horse yet so I'm not sure why the clock didn't theme, you best bet would be to ask in the XDA thread.
    fatboy97 likes this.
    The Ever-Living

Global Posts
    5,097 Global Posts
    ROM
    KANG

Make sure you downloaded the theme version that corresponds to the ROM you are using.
    You made a backup first, then wiped cache and dalvik, and flashed the mod in recovery?
    Thanked by:
    ANDROID OBSESSED

Global Posts
    1,587 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by justo1013 View Post
    DasBAMF3.0 rc 4.9 and this is the link to the theme, its a dark horse theme and its the 1st one on the page when you scroll down... 7/28/11 [Theme Sense 3.0]Dark Horse Resurrection/Other Sense - xda-developers
    perhaps try and change the appearance of the clock style to flip clock.. unless you already have that set up like that, then I am not sure what to tell you... I am investigating now
    Thanked by:
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

Quote Originally Posted by zero neck View Post
    Make sure you downloaded the theme version that corresponds to the ROM you are using.
    You made a backup first, then wiped cache and dalvik, and flashed the mod in recovery?
    i did create a backup and flashed through recovery, however i didnt wipe cache and dalvik because i wasnt sure that you needed to for themes... and perhaps i didnt download the right one? that forum is a bit confusing and i cant tell if the links correspond with the pics posted or if i have to scroll down and choose from the list of them?
    The Ever-Living

Global Posts
    5,097 Global Posts
    ROM
    KANG

Quote Originally Posted by justo1013 View Post
    i did create a backup and flashed through recovery, however i didnt wipe cache and dalvik because i wasnt sure that you needed to for themes... and perhaps i didnt download the right one? that forum is a bit confusing and i cant tell if the links correspond with the pics posted or if i have to scroll down and choose from the list of them?
    What ROM are you using? You should wipe just cache partition and dalvik cache before flashing a mod.
    I believe the thread you linked in the op is for the synergy ROM version of dh theme, but I did not read the whole thread you linked.
  9. Thread Author  Thread Author    #9  

nevermind guys i got it, i just wiped cache and dalvik and installed a different version and its good.. thanks for the help
    zero neck likes this.