Synergy-Thunderbolt Nightly ROM - One incredible thing

wildman

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
Ok I have tried a large amount of roms and I believe I just found a new favorite, Synergy ROM (Android 2.3.4 with Sense 3.0), so far it has a lot to offer, smooth performance, Sense 3.0 elements, Android 2.3.4. working Mobile Hotspot.

Check it out at ★ ☆ ★| ROM | SynergyROM | NIGHTLYS | 2.3.4 | SENSE 3.0 | ★ ☆ ★ - xda-developers

Synergyv2-750x640.jpg

ssethv

ANDROID OBSESSED
Dec 4, 2010
Visit site
Instructions direct from the source on how to do a correct setup for this rom...

SO, what about Dconfig is confusing you? What problems are you having? Is it a lag issue? If so, I would recommend setting your speed to 1.6 on setCPU as performance. Go into DConfig and set your profile to performance. Go into basic tweaks and Check Zip Align on boot(Your initial boot will take a little longer than youre used to but its worth it after that), Under lowmemkiller, I personally have mine set to 150. Play with this setting to see what your phone likes. Enable SD Swapping I leave it on swppart 30 with a Dalvik of 48. Thats about the extent of tweaking I do in there and on SetCPU. If you lag with these settings, youve got an issue that isnt ROM related and that needs to be worked out. Let me know when youve got this setup and well go from there.

Here is a link to the wiki explaining the finer points ;) of this ROM... https://code.google.com/p/synergy-thunderbolt/wiki/dcconf

Hope this helps someone out there :)

Last edited:
Reactions: zero neck

wildman

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
It has been perfect for me..

I have flash so many roms and tested them that I can probally do it in my sleep, I have mine clocked to 1.4 and it has been smooth without so much as a hiccup, in my opinion the developer has done a nice job with this build.

I noticed he released a new build this morning that resolved a few bugs he noticed but I never had... I may try it tonight for the heck of it.

Also I left the DConfig settings at stock without any issues... this build seems very stable.

Last edited:

zero neck

The Ever-Living
Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
I've been using synergy on my retired, no service dinc, and its been pretty cool but i don't hardly use the thing. This looks sweet on the bolt. The screenshots you posted are rad.
Nice job!

At ssethv - just scrolled down and saw the member spotlight! Awesome haha.

Reactions: ssethv

ssethv

ANDROID OBSESSED
Dec 4, 2010
Visit site

Didn't take it personally but I just didn't get the reply about setting up the rom and issues when my post reported no issues at all.. Now I get it was to other users but still it seemed strange to help with issues that hasn't been reported.
any way... I am going to delete some of my comment. can you do the same... so we don't give this thread a bad start...
:)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar