Market FC and can't reflash from Rom Manager

catterwall#AC

Mar 24, 2010
Visit site
I'm having issues with the Market continuously FC on me and I can't flash a backup from Rom Manager. Every time I try, my phone just locks up on the white HTC screen. Please help!! Much appreciated

justo1013

Jul 23, 2011
Visit site
are you trying to restore a backup? if so, power off your phone then hold the power button and the volume down rocker to power up into Hboot... scroll down using the volume button and select "recovery"... then select "backup and restore" then select "restore" and pick whichever backup you want to restore

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
If you flashed an update for "ClockworkMod" to the latest 4.0.1.5 you might want to start ROM Manager and go to the bottom and select "All ClockworkMod Recoveries"... I've heard and now stick with 3.0.2.5... select that and let it flash the older version... then try to reload one of your backup ROMs.

Reactions: catterwall#AC

catterwall#AC

Mar 24, 2010
Visit site
are you trying to restore a backup? if so, power off your phone then hold the power button and the volume down rocker to power up into Hboot... scroll down using the volume button and select "recovery"... then select "backup and restore" then select "restore" and pick whichever backup you want to restore
I've tried that and every time I select Recovery it just goes straight to the white HTC screen and locks up :/ it never allows me to select anything after I hit Recovery. Any ideas? I would hate to have to unroot and reroot...

catterwall#AC

Mar 24, 2010
Visit site
If you flashed an update for "ClockworkMod" to the latest 4.0.1.5 you might want to start ROM Manager and go to the bottom and select "All ClockworkMod Recoveries"... I've heard and now stick with 3.0.2.5... select that and let it flash the older version... then try to reload one of your backup ROMs.
Awesomeness sir! You are my Android savior! Thanks much :D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34