Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    82 Global Posts

Default Phone wont load past cyanogen screen

I cant get my newly rooted tb to load past the cyanogen7 splash screen. How do I fix this?

Default Re: Phone wont load past cyanogen screen

Go back into recovery and wipe data, clear cache and clear Dalvik cache again... then reload the ROM.
    Current: HTC One (M8), Pebble, Chromecast
    Retired Device (in order): Samsung Galaxy S4, Droid Razr Maxx, HTC Thunderbolt, HTC myTouch 4G, Blackberry's Bold, 8900 (Curve)
    Flames Wallpaper
    Jerry: "Love, Peace, and Chicken Grease!!!"
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Global Posts
    82 Global Posts

Went in to recovery mode now my phone is stuck on the HTC splash screen?

Ok... pull the battery out for 30 seconds... put it back in... press and hold the Volume Down button, then press and hold the Power button, hold both for about 5 seconds, then let go of the power and then the volume... you should come up in hBoot... select Recovery and go from there.
    Retired Device (in order): Samsung Galaxy S4, Droid Razr Maxx, HTC Thunderbolt, HTC myTouch 4G, Blackberry's Bold, 8900 (Curve)
    Flames Wallpaper

Also, I hope you double checked the MD5 Sum code of the CM7 ROM file before you attempted to install it... otherwise, download it again... check the MD5 Sum code... then install it.
    Flames Wallpaper

Quote Originally Posted by GTRDEALER View Post
    Went in to recovery mode now my phone is stuck on the HTC splash screen?
    I had a similar issue. If you can get into ROM Manager, load an older version of clockworld (scroll all the way to the bottom for older versions). That may do the trick!

Sent from my A05PTH3ORYB0LT using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by tfrank10 View Post
    I had a similar issue. If you can get into ROM Manager, load an older version of clockworld (scroll all the way to the bottom for older versions). That may do the trick!

Sent from my A05PTH3ORYB0LT using Tapatalk
    Nice if you are loading an older version of CM7, but per the newest version it will only work with the newest version of ClockworkMod Recovery.
    Flames Wallpaper
    Thanked by 2:

ROM
    Bamf Paradigm

FYI=the first time i loaded CM7 (maybe CM6) on my brothers dINC, it got stuck there for 20 minutes

i loaded CM7 on my TB a few days ago & it loaded up in about 3 minutes---if it's the first time you're flashing it, don't freak out if it takes a bit of time. even if it looks like it's getting hung up on the boot animation--let it do its thing before doing anything drastic

1-10 minutes is usual for a 1st ROM-Flashing load time
    11-15 is pushing it but still possible depending on the elements of the ROM
    20 is when i jump back into recovery

Global Posts
    76 Global Posts

If you already installed a radio from your SD card, make sure its deleted from your sd, as well.

sent from my rooted tv using tapatalk