Sense 3.0 lock screen

cheeta186

Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
I was thinking of rooting, mainly so I can have the 3.0 lock screen. Is there a good ROM that is preferrably completely stock but with the 3.0 Lock screen? and if you could post a download link, it would be appreciated.

Cyber Warrior

Robots Will Kill
Nov 28, 2010
Visit site
Gingeritis also uses the Sense 3.0 lockscreen.. there might be a few others also.. someone here who constantly flashes ROMs would know the full list better.

wildman

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
Try SkyRaidier Zeus Preview at [GB] SkyRaider Zeus Preview [2.1 Hybrid] [NEW: 08/06/11] it is a very nice stock base rom with Sense Lockscreen and I also like the way the developer integrated the quick menu and recent options to be hidden until you click a area to make it toggle on and off..

zeusbanner.png

Tower72

Gigantic Member
Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
Or if you dont want to or dont feel comfortable rooting, give Agile Lockscreen a shot in the market. I posted about it here in the general forums of Thunderbolt :p

cheeta186

Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Or if you dont want to or dont feel comfortable rooting, give Agile Lockscreen a shot in the market. I posted about it here in the general forums of Thunderbolt :p

I already saw that post, and I thought about just buying that....but I wouldnt mind the 3.0 weather on the lock screen either!

Tower72

Gigantic Member
Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
:) I had it for a few days then went the root method also but am using the Gingeritis 3D...Still testing the battery life but love it so far!

The only thing im not sure about it when I select the HTC Weather as my Live Wallpaper, it goes thru the motions once then seems to freeze, like the "looping" LWPs do isnt there.. Is it working for you?

Reactions: jmosier

AndroidSmitty

Jun 17, 2011
Visit site
I haven't tried the ROMs you mentioned. I recently flashed MonoLithTh3ory ROM 1.0. Its a hybrid between Sense 2.1/3.0. I have enjoyed it and it does have the 3.0 Lockscreen and Weather and Gingerbread too. DroidTh3ory is a good dev and stands behind his ROMs he releases. That is my 2 cents. I will be flashing his v1.1 of MonoLithTh3ory this weekend and my phone is running at 1.6 GHz. Rarely ever gets hot.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance