Anyone Flash the Newest Radio Yet?

PapaSmurf6768

Themer
Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
Well as you may know, there's a new new leak out, and the radios are availible >>>here<<< Anyone flash these yet? If you have/are going to, keep us posted since I never really like being the guinea pig, I'll just let you guys do it for me!
EDIT: Updated link to CDMA/LTE Radio bundle. Last one on list, flash 1 time. CHECK MD5 FIRST!

Last edited:
Reactions: jackmei2

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
Just flashed... not sure I like this flashing two radio's thing (CDMA and LTE)... but it's running fine... I'll have to see how it goes the rest of the weekend and into next week.

Reactions: johndabeast

ffcody7

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Ok so I downloaded both the CMDA and LTE radios, but do I flash then separately? For instance do I put the CDMA radio as PG05IMG, reboot in bootloader, flash, then repeat with the LTE radio? My initial thought is that the second flash would over-write them first, is that true or is this the correct order on how to flash the two separate radios?

Thanks for the help.

PapaSmurf6768

Themer
Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
What you said is correct, you flash one then the other. There are bundles though. Ill get a new link up soon to a one-time flash.

EDIT: Updated OP w/ bundled radios. Flash only 1 time

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Tower72

Gigantic Member
Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
So the link you posted that was updated is a link to the bamf site where both radios are in 1 install? I am currently downloading the last one in the list as I assume its the newest one you were referring to in your op

Last edited:

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
I've been using the newest radio "From the 2.10.605.1 RUU" for a full day... including leaving the LTE area and into 3G coverage using Navigation app... worked great... I'm very happy!!!

ffcody7

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the help, I've been using this new radio (along with bamf rc4.9 ROM) and have been getting incredible battery life. Granted I am using juice defender, but 4 hours in and I'm only down 20%.

Stomp

Feb 28, 2011
Visit site
I have the radio myself and its been running fine. I didn't have to flash two radios though. The method I used only consisted of one file for both radios.

~A smart man can play dumb, but a dumb man can't play smart.~

opjones

Oct 14, 2010
Visit site
I've been on the new radio for a couple days, CM7. It takes an extra couple seconds after i wake up my phone and go right to twitter or facebook for the feed to refresh, I have it set to refresh on demand. Also I'm noticing an improvement in battery life. Could this new radio putting 4g to sleep when your phone screen goes off?

bulldogmoe7

Apr 29, 2010
Visit site
so far so good for me, no issues, 4G locks quick, gps locks quick and close, battery life so far for 1 day is AMAZING. 8hrs still have 82% left

Ed Witles

May 4, 2011
Visit site
I have the newest radio (and GB build) and every so often, the 3g/4g goes off line. Need to toggle the Mobile Network to bring it back up.