Which ROMS can I run that NFL mobile works for?

sloan31

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
NFL mobile not working for me either. I even flashed back to Gingeritis 3D VI as it always worked on there but not anymore. Looks like verizon updated the app and broke it for us. If this is their attempt to block rooted phones that sucks. I don't mind paying $10/month for NFL mobile but not if I can't have a rooted phone.

Tower72

Gigantic Member
Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
The NFL Mobile app stopped working for me on Gingeritis 3D VIII... it had worked when I first loaded the new version... then when I wanted to use it during the last Viking's home game it failed... kept getting the 303 error. I looked around RootzWiki and saw a few others were getting the same error... so I guess I can live without it... but I'm not happy. :mad:

Do any other Verizon branded apps work? I know one reason we all rooted was to remove all that bloat but just curious if you use the My Verizon app or anything else

m4532v

Sep 15, 2011
Visit site
Found this on XDA

"Originally Posted by lilcdroid
I'm running BAMF Forever 1.0.5 and had the same problem. I had to switch to "cdma only" not the auto prl or lte/cdma. I used lte app in market to get the settings switched. Then try to sign on. Worked like a charm. I have NFL and my Verizon up and running. After I logged on I switched back to cdma auto prl..no 4G in my area yet. Hope this helps ya.

Thunder sent via my BAMF Gingerbread ROM."

The_Engine

Super Genius
Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
Found this on XDA

"Originally Posted by lilcdroid
I'm running BAMF Forever 1.0.5 and had the same problem. I had to switch to "cdma only" not the auto prl or lte/cdma. I used lte app in market to get the settings switched. Then try to sign on. Worked like a charm. I have NFL and my Verizon up and running. After I logged on I switched back to cdma auto prl..no 4G in my area yet. Hope this helps ya.

Thunder sent via my BAMF Gingerbread ROM."
I tried that and it did not work for me.

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
Do any other Verizon branded apps work? I know one reason we all rooted was to remove all that bloat but just curious if you use the My Verizon app or anything else

What apps do you want me to load and try... since MyVerizon and NFL Mobile apps both work with BAMF Forever 1.0.5, or at least that is the ROM I'm using right now???

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
Something is up because I am on dash bamf forever 1.0.5 as well and they aren't working

Did you try the two solutions on the Forever thread... look for my name... one is to change to CDMA (3G) on the Mobile network, then log in, after successfully logging in switch it back to LTE... or make a current backup, flash 1.0.2, start logging in, start myVerizon, make a backup of the Verizon SSO app and Data using Titanium backup, then flash your backup to 1.0.5, and load the Verizon SSO app and data.

Reactions: romiust

romiust

Jul 28, 2010
Visit site
Going to CDMA only worked for me, running zues !!! swesome! Im so happy, get my verizon app plus nfl mobile and my fave rom to boot!!

BostonBeats88

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
I was running Gingeritis VIII and the NFL Mobile app was not working for me at all (and the camera wasnt working either)

I just installed BAMF 1.0.6 and it works like a charm. I watch the NYG game last night and it was wonderful.

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
I was running Gingeritis VIII and the NFL Mobile app was not working for me at all (and the camera wasnt working either)

I just installed BAMF 1.0.6 and it works like a charm. I watch the NYG game last night and it was wonderful.

Ya, I noticed 1.0.6 is working without the tricks above... nice to see something else was fixed on this version of the ROM.

DirtMcGirt

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
Thanks, we all know it works on BAMF's and some other ROM"s but my question again... "Did anyone get it working with the latest Gingeritis?"

rob90262

Sep 8, 2010
Visit site
Thanks, we all know it works on BAMF's and some other ROM"s but my question again... "Did anyone get it working with the latest Gingeritis?"

I heard it doesn't work on the gingeritis roms cause chingy tools out the Verizon sign in his ROM and NFL mobile won't work without it

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
Bump! - How about AOSP. Anyone have this working on an AOSP rom?

I have not seen it work on an AOSP ROM yet... and I had just tried CM7.1.1... I believe the issue is MyVerizon app will not work, and if you can't get MyVerizon then you can not get the NFL Mobile app to work.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
seniorengineerdood