are there any mods that make the speaker louder? using poweramp and having the volume all the way up isn't really that loud when there's other sounds around.
    08-29-2011 11:22 PM
    Get portable speakers? I got some a few years ago from Wal-Mart that were only $12 and they work pretty well.

Opening or removing the kickstand will make it a tiny bit louder, but it sounds worse, IMO. The speaker on the TB just isn't one of it's strong points.
    08-29-2011 11:30 PM
    If you are using a Gingerbread ROM this works very well.... It can make sound way clearer and increase volume https://market.android.com/details?i...=search_result

08-30-2011 09:45 AM
    If you get a portable speaker I would get the monster clarity HD. I've had it for a while and love it. It can be used with Bluetooth or cable. It's is the best compact speaker out by a long shot. The sound that comes from it is great. If you wish to get one go on eBay because I got mine for $60 and they go for $120.
    08-30-2011 12:28 PM
    I agree. I've taken to wearing a bt earpiece at the beach because with all that noise I just can't hear the speaker ar all. (Yes I look like a freakazoid with an icon in my ear at the beach)
    08-30-2011 06:28 PM
    In Poweramp, there is an equalizer preset called Phone Speaker that increases the volume. Might be worth a try.

Sent from my SHIFTAO5P using Tapatalk
    08-30-2011 10:35 PM
    The EQ app I posted improves all system audio not just files being played through player... I am able to drive down highway with windows down and still hear GPS clearly over road noise when without it I can barely hear the commands under same situation.
    09-01-2011 09:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD