Help Please!! Voicemail notifications issue

tadow213m#AC

Aug 16, 2011
Visit site
Ever since i rooted my phone and flashed Das BAMF Sense 3.0 RC4.9 my voicemail notifications dont work. When i receive a voicemail i dont get any notification until i reboot my phone and then after i check my voicemail the notification wont go away until i reboot again. Can someone please let me know how i can fix this, i searched all over and cant find any answers.

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
It's an issue with a number of custom ROMs right now... use Google Voice... it will notify you of voice msgs both by text message and by email, and provide you with a transcript.

tadow213m#AC

Aug 16, 2011
Visit site
+ 1 for google voice...way better than stock

I hear good things about you mail also, though I've never used it
I tried google voice and i get the follow error "Unfortunately your network carrier is currently not supported for automatic voicemail configuration." Any ideas how to get past this?

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
I tried google voice and i get the follow error "Unfortunately your network carrier is currently not supported for automatic voicemail configuration." Any ideas how to get past this?

Use your PC's browser... setup the account through your Gmail account... it will have you create an account... then have you type in a number into your dialer on your phone (something like *123455566), which will setup your account on your device.... you should of course download the app.

You are rooted... VZW doesn't want you to do it, but it works just fine.

tadow213m#AC

Aug 16, 2011
Visit site
Use your PC's browser... setup the account through your Gmail account... it will have you create an account... then have you type in a number into your dialer on your phone (something like *123455566), which will setup your account on your device.... you should of course download the app.

You are rooted... VZW doesn't want you to do it, but it works just fine.
Thank you so much guys, i did it and everything works perfectly! I cant believe i wasn't using google voice even before i had this problem.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals37