Ok, I screwed up big time...

Comineeyeaha

Apr 11, 2010
Visit site
I was having some issues that seemed a little odd with my phone, so I decided that I should just return to stock and start over. I figured it would just save me time and I wouldn't have to troubleshoot anymore. I went to this thread [HOWTO] Restore to stock for root users and non-root users UPDATED 5/17/2011 - xda-developers to follow the unroot steps. That has you flash the stock ROM and then the bootloader for S-ON, but I accidentally did it in the wrong order, now, my phone won't get past the bootloader, and I have a pink "*** Security Warning ***" at the top. I have been going crazy trying to climb back out of this hole. Any ideas?

racedog

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Just pull your SD card and plug it into a PC put the correct files onto the card in the correct order put the card back into the phone and reflash the phone.

wildman

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
Just pull your SD card and plug it into a PC put the correct files onto the card in the correct order put the card back into the phone and reflash the phone.

This wont work because they no longer have root, the developer reported if you flash them backwards this would happen and he may or not help....

Since you dont have root you need to use a signed RUU to resolve this, try this at Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites!