Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    111 Global Posts

Default No Android Market Apps

Just updated to Gingervitis and the Apps I downloaded no longer show up in the market. What is quickest way to get them back?

Global Posts
    1,223 Global Posts
    ROM
    Bamf Paradigm

Default Re: No Android Market Apps

Quote Originally Posted by XStroX View Post
    Just updated to Gingervitis and the Apps I downloaded no longer show up in the market. What is quickest way to get them back?
    1) log in to your account online, push them to your phone just by clicking 'install' to each one
    2) flash your last ROM again. backup your apps using TitaniumBackUp>>flash your Gingervitis ROM>>restore the apps via TitaniumBackup
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Global Posts
    111 Global Posts

Default Re: No Android Market Apps

Thanks! The first item did the trick. Didn't even know I could login to the Android Market outside my phone. All the Apps show up there just fine.

There is an actual fix you can do as well for this rom. Eris market fix works according to the mikmik. I used it to retrieve tweetcaster pro which wasnt showing up in the market and it worked great. Read the warnings before you do anything though.

Sent from my Bolt via Tapatalk.
    Last edited by onthewhole; 09-13-2011 at 12:30 PM.