Finally decided to root my TB. Used revolutionary method and installed Gingeritis VIII. No idea why I waited so long do to this. Only problem is that when I open the market, it only shows Apps I paid for, it does not show any of the dozen of free Apps I downloaded. How do I get those to show back up?
    09-11-2011 05:32 PM
    Did you use Titanium backup before you flashed the ROM?
    09-11-2011 05:40 PM
    I did not use Titanium but I did use My Backup Pro.
    09-11-2011 05:41 PM
    I've never used that but you should be able to reinstall them from there.
    09-11-2011 05:43 PM
    That doesn't really solve my problem. If I can't get them to show up in the Market, then I won't automatically receive updates as they come out. I think I've heard of this happening but have no idea how to fix it.
    09-11-2011 05:51 PM
    Mods can delete this thread. I accidentally double posted and received the answer on the other one.
    09-12-2011 11:09 AM
    Finally decided to root my TB. Used revolutionary method and installed Gingeritis VIII. No idea why I waited so long do to this. Only problem is that when I open the market, it only shows Apps I paid for, it does not show any of the dozen of free Apps I downloaded. How do I get those to show back up?
    I too noticed this, nor was there an auto-resync of all the market apps. I used Titanium to restore all those apps.

so far, only noticed this behavior in Gingeritis VIII. Others restore all apps just fine,both free and paid.
    09-12-2011 12:42 PM
    The apps will still receive updates.
    09-13-2011 09:21 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD