Latest GB radio! (from 2.11.605.3)

nate44

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
Last edited:

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for the notification Nate... they are already up on the major site's Radio pages like XDA and RootzWiki... I'll probably load them up later today.

nate44

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
This has to be the same as the official... How many more leaks could we possibly have... Then again, I said that about the last leak :) lol.

The only way to know for sure if it has the voicemail notifications working. Still waiting on confirmation if it has been fixed on this build. The updated radio is a good sign though

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
The only way to know for sure if it has the voicemail notifications working. Still waiting on confirmation if it has been fixed on this build. The updated radio is a good sign though

True... but most are using Google Voice now... and I'm not going back to stock VZW voice after using Google Voice.

Reactions: Ed Witles

wildman

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
Did anyone check the MD5 for the RUU, I am getting a mismatch on the rom, the radio verified but not the RUU, did anyone else notice this?

Cyber Warrior

Robots Will Kill
Nov 28, 2010
Visit site

Hmmm.. I just had someone leave me a voicemail about 5 minutes ago... So far no notification. Anyone else try testing to see if its working.

SF DINC

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
Damn my phone is screaming fast new radio imo's Kernel....oc'd to 16000 on sense 3.5.....now this phone is what it should have always been.....

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
Did anyone check the MD5 for the RUU, I am getting a mismatch on the rom, the radio verified but not the RUU, did anyone else notice this?

I downloaded them from the link in my signature... they are two separate radio's (CDMA and LTE), but the MD5 Sum codes do checkout... going to install them right now.

SF DINC

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
This has absolutely nothing to do with anything. Glad your phone is working though!

Um actually the OP is regarding the new radio......radio controls reception and speeds to name a few...so having flashed the RADIO, in conjunction with the rest of the statement makes it absolutely relevant to the OP regarding performance of the new radio with my specific set up.....now back to our regularly scheduled program!!

lukesed

May 17, 2011
Visit site
Will this radio work with all ROMs? I remember there be a warning a few months ago that not all ROMs and radios were compatible. I'm going to be using it with Gingeritis.

SF DINC

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
Will this radio work with all ROMs? I remember there be a warning a few months ago that not all ROMs and radios were compatible. I'm going to be using it with Gingeritis.

You will be fine using this with ginger!

paintdrinkingpete

Dec 12, 2009
Visit site
Hmmm.. I just had someone leave me a voicemail about 5 minutes ago... So far no notification. Anyone else try testing to see if its working.

Others over on the BAMF forums have confirmed no VM notifications on this version either.

I'll be honest, I switched over to Google Voice, first as a workaround, but it works so well that I wouldn't even think of going back to Verizon's service (having said that, I find it hard to believe Verizon would release an OS version where the VM notifications are broken though).

For anyone interested, here are the instructions I used to setup my GV for voicemail. Works perfectly. Obviously, you'll need to get a Google Voice number first, but that's easy enough.
Instructions to use Google Voice as your voicemail when people call your cell phone number - Google Voice Help

Reactions: jackmei2