No one can hear me, but I can hear them.

johnh1234

May 16, 2010
Visit site
This just started - no one can hear me, but I can hear them. Voice recorder doesn't work, and no audio with the camcorder either. Anyone have any ideas as to what could be causing this? Running cm7, so i went back to a earlier save a had with sense - still didn't work there, either.

RUSH

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
I would have advice you to take the phone in for repairs - but being that you're rooted, that's not an option. Have you tried resetting the device? Even though this step should be a last resort. Is their any new installed application(s) that might be causing this. Maybe a good shake or tapping the phone inside your palm might just fixed it. It's worth a shot. Ps. Check to see if mute is ON.

Best of luck.

johnh1234

May 16, 2010
Visit site
Well, I can always flash back to stock, can't I? How long is the warranty - I bought in April.

ps - there no 'global' mute, is there? It isn't muted on the calls, anyway.

defcon999

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
Well, I can always flash back to stock, can't I? How long is the warranty - I bought in April.

Yes, you can always flash back to stock which before you take it in DO. Everytime I have taken my phone in they ask is it rooted. Mine isn't but I have rooted mine and acted up (different thread), so I went back to stock and took it in.

There are TONS of video's on Youtube on how to UNROOT your Thunderbolt.

RUSH

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site

The manufacture warranty is for a year. Once you have insurance on the phone - you can always take it in to either be replaced or repaired. The mute button comes visible on the phone once a call has been connected. Yes, you can flash back the device to stock...considering you know how to do so.