[GB]Touch my BAMF 1.0.1

Adrynalyne

Account Deactivated
Dec 24, 2009
Visit site
Ok, I know this isn't finished, but I need to get this out there for folks. There will be bugs. This is not as polished as BAMF Forever. This is definitely a work in progress.

So what do we have? We have a continuance of erishasnobattery's work on the Doubleshot rom.

Screenshots:
snap20110929_214803.png
snap20110929_214825.png
snap20110929_214838.png

Features

1.0.1 changes
Voicemail notifications
Changes in artwork (Thanks gadget!)
Accurate battery
--Sorry I ran out of time. I would have held off on release but I didn't want to make myself a liar (I promised a release today)

What (known) does not work
  • BAMF Settings is not yet live, NOOOOO TOUCHY!
  • Camera Burst mode is busted
  • BT audio *may* work
  • Mobile Hotspot does not yet work
  • MMS??? Still looking into it.

Links:

Download: Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites! <<<<MUST WPE DATA>>>>
MD5: 9120CAEB5C101CEC25BD57E3E8E6988D

Download: Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites!
MD5: 0DD5D63C41B5438289CE1553A9F4C777

Reactions: nate44

android06

Jul 6, 2011
Visit site
Looking forward to this one, I was disappointed that the double shot was abandoned when I thought it was better than bliss. I need the 5 app dock and landscape mode with out having to use a different launcher.

project.in.process

May 18, 2010
Visit site
any word on if the issues i posted in the 1.0 version are fixed?
"issue: swype keyboard is non-functional
"this version of swype has an invalid license and will operate with limited functionality. beta users please run the installer again. all others contact swype about this issue"
allows you to touch single letters, but not swype over letters.
issue: camcorder doesn't record successfully
Problem= camcorder records, but videos are only a static image with the recorded audio."

Mortiel

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
any word on if the issues i posted in the 1.0 version are fixed?
"issue: swype keyboard is non-functional
"this version of swype has an invalid license and will operate with limited functionality. beta users please run the installer again. all others contact swype about this issue"
allows you to touch single letters, but not swype over letters.
issue: camcorder doesn't record successfully
Problem= camcorder records, but videos are only a static image with the recorded audio."

The Swype issue is not from the ROM. You need to go to the Swype website from your phone after a fresh ROM install and download the Swype installer. Then, use the installer to install Swype and enable it properly.

project.in.process

May 18, 2010
Visit site
The Swype issue is not from the ROM. You need to go to the Swype website from your phone after a fresh ROM install and download the Swype installer. Then, use the installer to install Swype and enable it properly.

reasonable. only thing that was peculiar was that i wasn't running/didn't have Swype before flashing this ROM--to which i was met with this error message every time i tried typing something. so i assumed it was packaged with the ROM.

i'm back to Forever1.0.8 anyways :)

TBolt2011

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
Backing up now, I'll let you know how it works out within the next couple of days.

I love coming back to AC and seeing an overwhelming amount of new ROMs to play with :D

Everything of yours that I have tried so far has been great, by the way. Keep up the good work!!

TBolt2011

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
Having issues right off the bat. UI can't load itself, and I'm stuck in a loop of force closing HTC Sense. I'm trying to figure out if it was a mistake on my end or not before I call this an issue, but I cleared and wiped everything after making a backup, so I'm not convinced it was by my error. I'll keep checking things out though.

Edit: Managed to restore my backup from a couple hours before. I'm going to try it again, and I'll let you know if the same issue occurs.

Edit: Working much better this time. Not sure what the issue was, but it is solved. Can't wait for there to be more work done on this. I love it so far!

Last edited:

TBolt2011

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
Just wondering if this was ever worked on any further. I really liked having the landscape mode, and the ROM was nice. It was just far too incomplete for the way I use my phone.

So any info would be appreciated. :)

spartanguy81

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
The version goes up to 1.0.4, you can learn more about it at team bamf.net. The bamf boys seem to be spending all of their time with rezound and galaxy nexus. Wouldn't expect much...I was a big bamf fan, but even I'm using Gingeritis and just running go launcher on top of it.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae