Roms with no/few Bugs?

Wampa1

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
BAMF Forever does not have a call answer bug. The call answer screen is way better than any of the other ones. On Sense 2.0, I would accidentally answer calls and hang up on calls pulling the phone out of my pocket. BAMF forever is great just drag the answer bubble to the lockring and the call is answered.

Andrew Ruffolo

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
I love CM7... the bugs that still need to be kinked out don't affect me. Bluetooth calling bug was fixed in the 10/02/11 update.

Overclocked to 1.4Ghz and I'm getting well over 24 hours on the stock battery. Ironically, I was getting much worse out of 1.0Ghz.

defcon999

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
I like the screen just was not prepared for it the first few calls i received.... I am in sales so my TB is my means to earn the great and almighty $.... so the answer screen was frustrating until i figured that part out :D

LOLOL...I had the same issue with my alarms going off. It took me a min. to figure it out......well, one thing for sure.....I was awake and up....no sleeping in that day!

recDNA

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
BAMF Forever does not have a call answer bug. The call answer screen is way better than any of the other ones. On Sense 2.0, I would accidentally answer calls and hang up on calls pulling the phone out of my pocket. BAMF forever is great just drag the answer bubble to the lockring and the call is answered.

I've never once accidentally answered nor hung up with 2.0.

stratejaket

Mar 19, 2011
Visit site
Synergy is by far the best GB ROM out as far as smoothness, and everything working...even VM notification works on my TB. Very clean, not alot of bloatware and is blazing fast.

Hope this helps you, i know it cured all my problems when i started using it about 2 months ago, even put it on my fiances DINC

I can't give an opinion on many ROMs yet. However, I've been using Synergy for a couple days now and I haven't noticed a bug yet. Wireless Tether is built in, cool boot animations, and the battery life has been amazing. With stock rom I was normally under 20% at lunch time with standard battery. With Synergy up and running I unplugged at 11pm last night, here I am nearly 5pm and still have 42%! Been a slow day at work so I have been using my phone quite a bit to kill time to. I use google voice so I can not vouch for the VM notifications though.
Make sure you have an gingerbread compatible radio installed, or ready to install.

Last edited:

stratejaket

Mar 19, 2011
Visit site
LOLOL...I had the same issue with my alarms going off. It took me a min. to figure it out......well, one thing for sure.....I was awake and up....no sleeping in that day!

HAHA Same here! So much for snoozing that day.

My first attempt to answer after flashing was funny, my fat thumb covered up the tip about dragging the button. I must have clicked the green button 4 or 5 times before I figured out I had to drag it.

recDNA

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Every time I get ready to grab a custom rom I read of another bug. Todays is bad battery life in bamf forever.

recDNA

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
I can't give an opinion on many ROMs yet. However, I've been using Synergy for a couple days now and I haven't noticed a bug yet. Wireless Tether is built in, cool boot animations, and the battery life has been amazing. With stock rom I was normally under 20% at lunch time with standard battery. With Synergy up and running I unplugged at 11pm last night, here I am nearly 5pm and still have 42%! Been a slow day at work so I have been using my phone quite a bit to kill time to. I use google voice so I can not vouch for the VM notifications though.
Make sure you have an gingerbread compatible radio installed, or ready to install.

Can you verify if all camera functions work in synergy rom? How about touchdown, VZW VVM, and NFL mobile.live?

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
Every time I get ready to grab a custom rom I read of another bug. Todays is bad battery life in bamf forever.

You will always read about a bug or two on any ROM... most like bad battery life are issues with either a radio, or people that just don't know what their device is doing... I just flashed another ROM, but had NO issues with BAMF Forever.

If you keep sitting on the sidelines you will never know how good a custom ROM could be. :cool:

recDNA

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
I just wqnt to know as much as possible before I take the plunge rather than getting in a fix and pleading for help.

Spacedogxo

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
ShiftS3ns3 v1.5 from Droid Th3ory. By far the best sense ROM I have ever used. Very fast, no bugs other than the VZW VM notification, customizable, and fantastic battery life.

This is my DD. Haven't had any bugs. NFL mobile works. Patch to 1.6 w/ voicemail notification fix available that will
update it to 605.3 base.

Minh

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phantom3SE