[ROM][GB][2.11.605.3]BAMF Forever Cubed 1.0.7

recDNA

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
:confused: WAT?
Why wait for anything? BAMF Forever runs better than the "official".

Guys, correct me if I'm wrong because I rooted manually before the "Revolutionary" method was out.... Couldn't he root using Revolutionary, install Clockwork Mod Recovery, install Titanium Backup, do a nandroid with cwm, backup apps and data using Titanium? Then he could flash whatever ROM he wants and restore app data using Titanium....

This would preserve his data which is great now because when I originally rooted, I lost whatever data was on my unrooted phone (this was easily worth losing to get root though). I just don't get what the holdup is about. I think the current "official" release from HTC/Vzw is the perfect reason to root and get a better working ROM installed.

Thanks for asking that question! That is my plan and I am very curious about whether it will work. Has anyone tried it?

panitsos

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
i love this rom , only thing i have an issue with is that the videos i have on my sd card dont play i only hear sound no video at all. i tried another bamf rom and the vidoes play fine.

Phoenix111

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site
How can I change my notification sound from the thunder noise? I know this seems like a stupid question, but after flashing this ROM, no matter what I change my notification sound to in settings, I am stuck with the sound of thunder when I get a text message. Is there a setting I missed in the bamf settings folder?

vinny jr

Sep 16, 2011
Visit site
Bamf forums ?

I have been trying to get into the Bamf Forums since last night and I was getting a message saying they were doing repairs and today I am getting a message saying their account is suspended. That couldn't be right, anyone know what is up with The Bamf Forums??? I visit that forum at least twice a day.
Thanks in advance.

Vinny

Edward_g

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
I downloaded this ROM yesterday and I am really pleased. I just rooted a few days ago with Revolutionary. I bought my TBolt on the first release day but didn't root until now. My Eris was rooted for a time and I knew it really improved that little guy. I guess i was pretty pleased with the stock TBolt and didn't want to mess it up. Anyway I see in the above posts about installing a GB radio and maybe a kernal? Everything is running super on it now so is there a real need to do this and if so how would it improve my experience with this setup?

Thanks,
Edward

saraheba

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
I have been trying to get into the Bamf Forums since last night and I was getting a message saying they were doing repairs and today I am getting a message saying their account is suspended. That couldn't be right, anyone know what is up with The Bamf Forums??? I visit that forum at least twice a day.
Thanks in advance.

Vinny

They may be moving or upgrading. They had posted a request for a little financial help to upgrade.

Sent from a BAMF chick's Bolt

MegaSoundwave76

Dec 22, 2010
Visit site
Just downloaded and flashed Cubed 1.0.8 just now. Rebooting phone as I type. Hope the FFC issues with GTalk and Skype work now. But I loved Cubed 1.0.7. Awesome ROM.