What is the easiest way to look and see what is on the SD card that is taking up space? I have the 32gig one that comes with the Thunderbolt, and even though all I have are some photos, there is about 12 gigs being "used". Thanks.
    10-09-2011 03:21 PM
    What is the easiest way to look and see what is on the SD card that is taking up space? I have the 32gig one that comes with the Thunderbolt, and even though all I have are some photos, there is about 12 gigs being "used". Thanks.
    Get a file explorer like Astro from the market and start looking
    10-09-2011 03:39 PM
    Get a file explorer like Astro from the market and start looking
    Eh, I was hoping there was an easier way, thank you. I was already doing this and thought to myself that it was quite tedious. One question, there are no hidden files or folders on the SD that I wont be able to see for any reason, right?
    10-09-2011 04:08 PM
    Plug into computer via USB then open the sdcard and sort the folders/file by size. From there you can see folder size in ascending/descending or base on your pc
    johndabeast likes this.
    10-09-2011 09:16 PM
    Plug into computer via USB then open the sdcard and sort the folders/file by size. From there you can see folder size in ascending/descending or base on your pc
    Excellent, can't believe I didn't think of that. Thank you.
    10-09-2011 09:20 PM
    This one does more on the go, plus it's FREE. You're welcome.
    johndabeast likes this.
    10-09-2011 09:29 PM
    This one does more on the go, plus it's FREE. You're welcome.
    Dang, that has a LOT of different information, but I couldn't tell if it does what I needed, will it sort out the highest memory using data on the SD card? If so, thanks a ton.

Edit: I see that it lets you manage the SD card, but does it sort is my question.
    10-09-2011 10:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD