The Root is up.......

LAKingsDru

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Annnnddddddd....its GOOD! I just rooted about 10 mins ago using Revolutionary method. I was nervous at first but thanks to all the great users on here with their descriptions etc it madeit SO easy. Now i need a good sense 3.0 rom. any ideas????

MegaSoundwave76

Dec 22, 2010
Visit site
Annnnddddddd....its GOOD! I just rooted about 10 mins ago using Revolutionary method. I was nervous at first but thanks to all the great users on here with their descriptions etc it madeit SO easy. Now i need a good sense 3.0 rom. any ideas????

You could try Das BAMF Forever Cubed 1.0.7. Running that now. Works pretty good. Only problem I'm having is the front facing camera orientation is all jacked up when using Gtalk with Video and Skype. I think they are trying to fix that now on that ROM. It's been an issue on almost all the Sense 3.0 ROM's

jaguarpaw

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
rooted about a week ago. now running bamf 1.0.7.my first new rom but i like it alot. id say give that a shot sense 3.0 is nice. Good job!

spartanguy81

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
Do you need to instal a radio on bamf 1.0.7.?

As long as you have a compatible radio it's all good. Mr2 or later will work.

Bamf forever is definitely the way to go for sense 3.0.

Side note: Das bamf and bamf forever are two different roms. In the sense 3.0 evolution there was Das bamf, then uber bamf, and now we have bamf forever.

Reactions: OptimusNotPrime

stratejaket

Mar 19, 2011
Visit site
Another to check out is synergy. I've been running it for a few days and very impressed. I haven't noticed a bug yet. I don't use video chat so I can not confirm nor deny the ffc is working or not.

Sent from my Synergy driven Thunderbolt...