Looking for Gingerbread update.

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
I have a TB and was rooted. I could not get the OTA update of Gingerbread. Now I have unrooted my phone b/c I would really like to update to GB. I know that Verizon has stopped the OTA update. I've searched the forums for a link to the update. Does anyone know of a link to the update OR could someone supply a link to a ROM that is close to the gingerbread update?
Thank you in advance

rcmarks314

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
Moving to the RUU will require rooting. I must ask the OP if you were rooted before why not flash a GB ROM? Forever 1.0.7 is a great ROM and it has fixes for the problems that are in the OTA from VZW. Like the voice mail notifications. I'm lucky enough to have 2 Bolts and once the OTA for GB came out and had all of the issues. I went to the rooted phone and haven't gone back to stock. If you want GB then go to something that works, not the OTA, Or just stay the way you are until the fixed OTA comes out.

defcon999

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
I have a TB and was rooted. I could not get the OTA update of Gingerbread. Now I have unrooted my phone b/c I would really like to update to GB. I know that Verizon has stopped the OTA update. I've searched the forums for a link to the update. Does anyone know of a link to the update OR could someone supply a link to a ROM that is close to the gingerbread update?
Thank you in advance
This is by far the best ROM that I have used. I have flashed to about 6 and always come back to this one.

BAMF-Forever-1.0.7

This is the GB update OTA without the bloatware (Blockbuster, CityID, Rockband, Let's Golf 2 etc.)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
123dzo