Synergy random reboots

hillsmi

Aug 20, 2011
Visit site
I've been trying Synergy ROM for the past few days.

Today, I've noticed that I will be in the middle of a task, and that the phone will just randomly reboot on it's own without notice.

What might be the reason for this? Is there a fix?

Here are my stats...

Sense 3.0
Software 2.xx.xxx.x
Kernel 2.6.35.13-ck3-CFS+
Baseband 1.39.00.0528w, 0.01.69.0602w_1
Build Synergy_RLS1-Mecha

I believe that I've read where this particular ROM is updated quite frequently. Does this lead me to believe that I should be downloading the most current revisions of the ROM as frequent to gain the updates / changes / patches to the ROM?

Within the ROM app drawer, there is a Synergy Updater, but when I check for updates, there are none to be found.

Thank you for your help in advance.

stratejaket

Mar 19, 2011
Visit site
I've also been using synergy for a few days. I'm very happy with this ROM so far. I'm still on version .262. I have not had any reboot issues. In fact I haven't noticed a bug yet.

They release updates often (nightly) for this Rom. I think some people actually do update every time its updated. I check the changelog to see if anything major is updated or added. Until I see something that catches my eye I'll stick with this version.

You might want to try flashing their newest version and see if that fixes your issue. I wouldn't do a dirty flash since you are having problems right now. Make sure you have the chance to wipe any files that might be causing them.

Did you configure the update server for synergy update? There are instructions over at infectedrom on how to.

If your issue just started today maybe you installed something that is causing it?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae