Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Amazon app not playing nice with roms.

I will just throw this out there:

I have been flashing a bunch of different roms and I noticed that it's hit or miss whether amazon app store will let me log in.

I have verified that my user name and password are all good, and have even resetted my password several times, but for some reason the app doesn't let me log in with certain ROMS.

The funny thing is in, its not even rom specific. For instance I can use amazon app store log in fine with Gingeritis 3D 1 but not 1.05. I can use on SOAB 2.0 which is a 3.5 rom, but not on the doubleshot rom port.

It's very weird, but Amazon app store just doesn't let me log on with my user name and password with certain roms.

Has anyone else experienced this issue?

Global Posts
    201 Global Posts
    ROM
    Gingerbread DeBloated

Default Re: Amazon app not playing nice with roms.

You mean 1.0.2 SoaB, right? And no, amazon has worked on all of mine. (BAMF Forever, Cubed, SoaB, and Gingeritis 3D)
    Android Enthusiast

Global Posts
    414 Global Posts
    ROM
    ZYGOT3 2.0/ JDK

Default Re: Amazon app not playing nice with roms.

Man i have not been on here in a LOOOOONG time. Its not ROM specific its not even the ROMs.

Just go into amazon.com and remove some of the duplicate devices on there. You will see alot since you have been flashing alot of ROMs.

Everytime you switch ROMs and sign in to the Amazon App Store it records it as a different device. Good luck hope its not too late.
    If you don't have an iPhone.... Well you're probably doing alright.
    Patriot Pride
    Galaxy Nexus < ThunderBolt < Bold 9650 < Storm 2 < Storm 1 < 8330 + 8310
    Quote Originally Posted by st0ic_1 View Post
    Do you wear tight pants?