1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    Legalized Drug Dealer

Default FOREVER CUBED PEEPS is it ok to play with the BAMF SETTINGS area?

Just flashed FOREVER CUBED, and noticed it has a BAMF SETTINGS areas that I can turn off the volume wake feature, turn off the status bar clock, etc.

I know that with my 1.8.6 remix one I had, I was playing with the toolbox in it, and jacked up my phone, and had to reflash again.

Is this one ok to change settings? What I am looking to do is disable the volume rocker wake. It seems like my phone screen is always on since I bump the buttons oftern.

Also, If any of the developers/people who worked on this, read this, thanks for the screenshot function!!!

I found it by accident, and was really happy to have it! I have been trying to find a way to do this without hooking it up to the computer.

Thanks for all that you do for us!

Matt

ROM
    Liquid Thunderbread v2.6

Not to be rude, but wouldn't this question be better asked in the BAMF Forever Cubed thread? Why create a new thread?

Drunk texted from my CM7 Bolt

Global Posts
    201 Global Posts
    ROM
    Gingerbread DeBloated

Default Re: FOREVER CUBED PEEPS is it ok to play with the BAMF SETTINGS a

Quote Originally Posted by streetstrip01 View Post
    Just flashed FOREVER CUBED, and noticed it has a BAMF SETTINGS areas that I can turn off the volume wake feature, turn off the status bar clock, etc.

I know that with my 1.8.6 remix one I had, I was playing with the toolbox in it, and jacked up my phone, and had to reflash again.

Is this one ok to change settings? What I am looking to do is disable the volume rocker wake. It seems like my phone screen is always on since I bump the buttons oftern.

Also, If any of the developers/people who worked on this, read this, thanks for the screenshot function!!!

I found it by accident, and was really happy to have it! I have been trying to find a way to do this without hooking it up to the computer.

Thanks for all that you do for us!

Matt
    I turned it off, haven't had any problems.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  
    Legalized Drug Dealer

Quote Originally Posted by watson387 View Post
    Not to be rude, but wouldn't this question be better asked in the BAMF Forever Cubed thread? Why create a new thread?

Drunk texted from my CM7 Bolt
    1. Possibly
    2. Because I can.

Thanks John for your response.

-matt

Sent from my damn Thunderbolt
    -Matt

HTC DNA