Just flashed FOREVER CUBED, and noticed it has a BAMF SETTINGS areas that I can turn off the volume wake feature, turn off the status bar clock, etc.

I know that with my 1.8.6 remix one I had, I was playing with the toolbox in it, and jacked up my phone, and had to reflash again.

Is this one ok to change settings? What I am looking to do is disable the volume rocker wake. It seems like my phone screen is always on since I bump the buttons oftern.

Also, If any of the developers/people who worked on this, read this, thanks for the screenshot function!!!

I found it by accident, and was really happy to have it! I have been trying to find a way to do this without hooking it up to the computer.

Thanks for all that you do for us!

Matt
    10-20-2011 02:39 PM
    Not to be rude, but wouldn't this question be better asked in the BAMF Forever Cubed thread? Why create a new thread?

Drunk texted from my CM7 Bolt
    10-20-2011 03:17 PM
    Just flashed FOREVER CUBED, and noticed it has a BAMF SETTINGS areas that I can turn off the volume wake feature, turn off the status bar clock, etc.

I know that with my 1.8.6 remix one I had, I was playing with the toolbox in it, and jacked up my phone, and had to reflash again.

Is this one ok to change settings? What I am looking to do is disable the volume rocker wake. It seems like my phone screen is always on since I bump the buttons oftern.

Also, If any of the developers/people who worked on this, read this, thanks for the screenshot function!!!

I found it by accident, and was really happy to have it! I have been trying to find a way to do this without hooking it up to the computer.

Thanks for all that you do for us!

Matt
    I turned it off, haven't had any problems.
    10-20-2011 03:56 PM
    Not to be rude, but wouldn't this question be better asked in the BAMF Forever Cubed thread? Why create a new thread?

Drunk texted from my CM7 Bolt
    1. Possibly
    2. Because I can.

Thanks John for your response.

-matt

Sent from my damn Thunderbolt
    10-20-2011 04:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD