Can't Recieve Text Messges

johndabeast

Mar 3, 2011
Visit site
I can't seem to get text messages on my Thunderbolt, on either Handcent or the stock HTC app. This is in 3 different ROMs, with multiple resets, and cleared data. I can send the texts just fine but can't receive them.

project.in.process

May 18, 2010
Visit site
I can't seem to get text messages on my Thunderbolt, on either Handcent or the stock HTC app. This is in 3 different ROMs, with multiple resets, and cleared data. I can send the texts just fine but can't receive them.

latest radios are to blame, at least for my problems (not receiving texts & intermittent data). if you upgraded your radios to the .3 (zip or separately), then revert the CDMA radio. there's a thread on XDA about this problem.

solution=downgrade your CDMA radio to a previous version.
i kept the .3 LTE but went back to the 2.10.605.1 CDMA radio version

since then, i've gotten every text people have sent me.
before that, i received 1 for the entire 3 days i was on the .3 radios.

try it out

FrankXS

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
latest radios are to blame, at least for my problems (not receiving texts & intermittent data). if you upgraded your radios to the .3 (zip or separately), then revert the CDMA radio. there's a thread on XDA about this problem.

solution=downgrade your CDMA radio to a previous version.
i kept the .3 LTE but went back to the 2.10.605.1 CDMA radio version

since then, i've gotten every text people have sent me.
before that, i received 1 for the entire 3 days i was on the .3 radios.

try it out
So, that begs the question, does the 605.5 version, which seems to have a high potential of becoming an OTA, have the same radios as the 605.3 version?

-Frank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance