| || |
Need help restoring
Ok so here are the facts. In order
1. TB is rooted
2. Had Bamf Forever installed
3. Did a nandroid back up
4. Did a back up with Titanium Pro, all backed up files are on dropbox
5. Wipe/factory reset..yada yada yada.. loaded Liquid rom
6. tried to partition the sdcard with recovery...NO GO, does not work
7. Since I tried the partition, everything on the sdcard is lost, including the local copy of Titanium backups...good thing they are still on drop box
So here is where my problem lies. If i synch Titanium with dropbox it will download all contents from dropbox to the phonesdcard.(this takes forever, I could also just download the file from the computer and upload to the phone from PC... no big deal)
The problem is if i load the recent Titanium back up from dropbox it contains all the files(system files, system data, apps, app data)
How can I just restore the apps and app data and disregard the rest, dont wont to have all these uneccessary files that were backed up from Bamf. Please help.
And why we are on the subject how come when i format the Sdcard in recovery, it doesnt show in the phone or in titanium back up. whats the deal? is it even worth partitioning the hard drive?
thanks in advance