Gingeritis 3D 1.07 is out and awesome!!!!!

anthony2558

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
When setting 5 row app drawer are your apps uneven. When looking at mine some of the names line up and some don't.

NFL mobile is up high and phone and places down low.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

ak2j

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
Forgive me if this has already been covered and i know it is a newb question but it is my first root and rom. i have downloaded gingeritis 3D 1.07 as i try to flash it to my tb it keeps aborting. (file downloaded as Gingeritis3D-v1.07-signed.zip) (also tried to install as Gingeritis3D-v1.07.zip) downloaded the file to the root of sd card and followed instructions to install rom from http://forums.androidcentral.com/th...-backup-restore-install-roms-thunderbolt.html (aborts after step 12) what am i missing?

Tried downloading again and installing with ClockworkMod Recovery and received the same message. any ideas

Last edited:

orgelbau

Mar 19, 2011
Visit site
I believe the file you downloaded may be the wrong zip file. The correct Gingeritis 3D zip file should be around 300MB. Scroll down the Gingeritis download page until you find a post with the updated download link.

DirtMcGirt

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
Not sure about this ROM, phone just decided to do a death sleep last night when I was sleeping (with 85% battery). This happen to anyone else. This is crucial because I use the phone as my alarm clock, no alarm, and I'm late for work.

DirtMcGirt

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
Not sure about this ROM, phone just decided to do a death sleep last night when I was sleeping (with 85% battery). This happen to anyone else. This is crucial because I use the phone as my alarm clock, no alarm, and I'm late for work.

20min after I wrote this the phone decided to turn itself off again! Going back to BAMF.

kraussca

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
Well, I'm sick and tired of the constant reboots now. I can't even get to recovery to flash a new kernel. trying a battery pull and will let you know how it goes.

I really liked this ROM, but I can't take the reboots and battery drain (100%-dead in 3 hrs).

EDIT: I made it to recovery and flashed Ziggy's Sep 13 and Enable Swap. I will report results later.
Should I re-charge and clear battery stats again?

rcmarks314

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
EDIT: I made it to recovery and flashed Ziggy's Sep 13 and Enable Swap. I will report results later.
Should I re-charge and clear battery stats again?

As a general rule of thumb you should calibrate battery after every ROM and kernel.

kraussca

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
Ok, I just had to do about 3 Bat pulls to get the kernel to settle down. I will do a full recharge to get to the bat stat reset. I hope this settles down, I really like this ROM, if not will try Bamf 1.10.

Does it come with it's own kernel?

thanks,

kraussca

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
OK, It's better now. I finally have the new kernel installed, bump charged the battery and did a battery clear from recovery.

Three hours and no re-boot. Hope it stays this way, I really like G3D.

abdforward

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
OK, It's better now. I finally have the new kernel installed, bump charged the battery and did a battery clear from recovery.

Three hours and no re-boot. Hope it stays this way, I really like G3D.

Fyi, I had similar reboot problems and I figured out it was a particular app that didn't sit well with the rom and caused reboots, which was a brightness level widget. After not installing it after a fresh flash of the rom I hadn't had a random reboot since.

Jace

Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone had really bad battery life with this new ROM/kernel? I went with Ziggy's newest.

I updated from a few weeks ago with 0.9 and the battery life there was insane.

anthony2558

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
I have great battery life. The only problem I had was that Ziggy's newest beta kernel was giving me a lot of reboot problems. Went back to the Sept 13th kernel.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar