Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #26  
    Android monkey

ROM
    CM7

Default Re: pc can't detect phone

Quote Originally Posted by stratejaket View Post
    Odd try this open ROM manager flash cwm, even if it says up to date, then try the previous mentioned method.
    You might be stuck with using wifi file explorer for a bit, till it gets fixed.

Sent from my Synergy driven Thunderbolt...
    I did flash cwm several times, did not help... wonder if the phone is broke...

ROM
    NuSense 7.2

If your getting a charge something is working lol. There were some people over on xda with this problem. Search around over there and see if there were any other ideas to get it going. Could use the wifi app to put an RUU on it and see if back to bone stock fixes it?

Same issue for me now, too.

Ended up sending mine back after talking with a very nice Verizon rep named Torry. She finally called the HTC folks who finally said to just replace it. I had an old software version that Verizon/HTC didn't recognize so it wouldn't update it. Big mess. Anyway, should have a new one Tomorrow or Monday. Thanks all.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #30  
    Android monkey

ROM
    CM7

Dang. really don't want to get a new one but if that is what it take so be it...thanks for the post...Here is a link to the XDA thread on the same subject...no one there can figure it out either...

I ended up on two different forums engaged in this discussion. Here's my final post over there.

http://forums.androidcentral.com/ver...derbolt-3.html

Good luck 2u.

Jay

ROM
    NuSense ICS

I'm having same problem. Thanks for the link!

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Must be your USB cable or computer or both. I could not get my home pc to recognized my TB, but at work with a different computer and cable , no problem.

Global Posts
    334 Global Posts

This just happened to me.

Update/Solution (for me): I plugged into computer via usb. Went into recovery>mounts and storage>mount system>unmount sdcard. Rebooted and it works like normal.

If it says unmount then your pc sees it, but if it says mount your pc isn't seeing your TB
    Last edited by Jeenyus; 11-25-2011 at 01:18 PM.

Same here and I am under pressure as there are a lot of photos from an event that I need to upload and send to people.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12