Best Cyanongen Mod Version for the T-Bolt

wxruss

Jun 7, 2011
www.weatherlink.com
I'm (relatively) new to rooting, and I want to flash CM to my T-Bolt. Can someone provide a link to the best, latest version of CM for the T-Bolt? You can post in this thread or send me a PM.

TIA

-russ

HTC Thunderbolt
Rooted using Revolutionary
Running Official GB vers 2.11.605.3

NotJustAPhone

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
There's a thread for CM 7.1.1 in the Tbolt rooting and ROMs subforum. I've been running it for almost a month and it's a great ROM.

http://forums.androidcentral.com/showthread.php?t=122521

Sent using Tapatalk

Reactions: wxruss

yodatom10

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
Thank you!

Any bugs/glitches I should be aware of? Or does it run smooth out-of-the-box? I also read the a data/cache wipe isn't needed. Is that true?
you might have a Gps issue there should be a fix right in the thread. And a data and cache is absolutely needed. But you can back up your app data with titanium backup if you want before u flash cm7

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
Thank you!

Any bugs/glitches I should be aware of? Or does it run smooth out-of-the-box? I also read the a data/cache wipe isn't needed. Is that true?

If you are running a Sense ROM, open the Navigation app and find a location and get a good GPS lock... then boot directly into Recovery before flashing the ROM. Also, remember to download the GAPPS, otherwise you will not get the Google Apps.

If you are flashing this ROM as an upgrade from a previous version then you might not have to clear data and cache... but coming from another ROM, then you better wipe data, wipe cache and wipe dalvik cache before flashing the ROM, then flash the GAPPS file, then boot up.

NotJustAPhone

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
Since you're already rooted, before you flash CM you should backup your app data using Titanium Backup (or another similar app) and perform a full backup of your current stock, rooted ROM. That way you can easily revert to your current setup.

Sent using Tapatalk