1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

ROM
    The ROM of the day...LOL

Default Infected Eternity ROM

Is anyone using the Infected Eternity ROM?. From what I have seen and heard (our I.T. guy is running it), he says that is it ICS.

I am downloading it now and will maybe flash it. It is SENSE 3.5 from what the description says

With this RAZR, I get a close shave
    My Blog

Default Re: Infected Eternity ROM

haha no... it's not ICS. it's sense 3.5, just like the BAMF SoaB release. running it now and it's pretty nice, still a few minor bugs to work out tho
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

ROM
    The ROM of the day...LOL

Quote Originally Posted by jackmei2 View Post
    haha no... it's not ICS. it's sense 3.5, just like the BAMF SoaB release. running it now and it's pretty nice, still a few minor bugs to work out tho
    You are right.....my I.T. guy said it wasn't ICS, I guess I was just excited and misunderstood.
    My Blog

ROM
    Infected Eternity 3.5

running it now and not having any real issues. isn't as smooth as soab but definitely love it...seems like there is a newer version every hour lol...i strongly recommend. stock battery lasts 24hrs with light/moderate usage...overclocked to 1.4ghz
    What does that do?

ROM
    Stock ICS

I'm running it currently, its pretty smooth. Its a nightly thou currently if that doesn't bother you I say give it a shot

ROM
    Infected Eternity 3.5

it is definitely a solid rom and worth using...currently running it as my DD and updating as he pushes them out...looking forward to seeing what he adds as he goes along

Was gonna try this but can't find the link. Also whats better this or Bamf Soab?
    What does that do?

ROM
    Stock ICS

Quote Originally Posted by craigrn16 View Post
    Was gonna try this but can't find the link. Also whats better this or Bamf Soab?
    This has beats, soab was/is a great rom. give this a try its themed pretty heavy, so you may not like it, and it can be found on rootzwiki, I don't have a link for it...on tapatalk

ROM
    Infected Eternity 3.5

Ill be starting a support thread here shortly for Eternity.
  11. Thread Author  Thread Author    #11  

ROM
    The ROM of the day...LOL

I tried this ROM and it is stunning looking, the problem I had was the RADIOS. I couldn't get them to work, so I uninstalled. I know I know...there is probably a solution, but, I had a horrible day yesterday (blew the water outlet on my Dodge Magnum), so I wasn't in the mood to mess with it. So, I reinstalled BAMF Cubed and will live with that for a couple of days!

Does anyone have the radios that will work with it?

I tried Mr2 and Mr3....I didn't have Mr2.5
    My Blog

I'm on the radio that was released with the official GB release and it's worked fine for me. the .0906 one I believe.

also sorry to hear about the car, those problems are always the worst!
  13. Thread Author  Thread Author    #13  

ROM
    The ROM of the day...LOL

Quote Originally Posted by jackmei2 View Post
    I'm on the radio that was released with the official GB release and it's worked fine for me. the .0906 one I believe.

also sorry to hear about the car, those problems are always the worst!
    Thanks for the condolences.....luckily I am mechanically enough inclined that it should be an easy fix and about $50 - $75....so, thank goodness that is all it was.

So, I have been lurking in the Dodge Magnum forums and the Android forums.....total dichotomy....LOLOL

Also, the XDA link worked but the link on their page didn't...BAMF has t he same radio on their page...all is good!
    My Blog