Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678
Like Tree8Likes

Default Re: +++ Liquid Smooth Roms 3.2 for Multiple Devices +++

Quote Originally Posted by RJV3 View Post
    Probably the best answer I've read to why someone stopped using a rom. Hope someone helps now.

Sent from my rooted Galaxy Tab 8.9 running ICS 4.0.3
    Well, it wasn't from a lack of responses... it was because, for whatever the reason, I couldn't fix it. So, I had to go to something else.

I appreciate the fact that I seemed to have discovered a unique way to screw up this otherwise great ROM.
    ☆ ★ | ROM | [JellyBean][4.3] BeanStalk Build 4.3.1001 - [04 OCT] |★ ☆

Global Posts
    174 Global Posts

I would honestly try to flash the from again. I don't have the Bluetooth issue and the Google video chat issue is now resolved. My issue with this rom seems to be a limitation all in all.
    There is no search function for your emails. I am a heavy email user and that may be a deal breaker. There is also no way to send an email with high importance. That is a critical flaw that no from should have. Finally I cannot send an email distribution in the "to" field. This seems to be an issue with all android phones and is the one thing blackberry has over the android os. Unless I can find a work around I'm considering going back to stock but keeping the phone rooted.

sent from my Rooted Thunderbolt via Tapatalk.

Here's my dilema. I haven't changed roms since I first rooted. Primarily because I'm lazy but also because im reluctant to change what's working.

Since the market update my phone has gone haywire. I want to change to one of the gingerbread roms but I'm not sure what radio to use. On the XDA forums there's a list of the radios but how the hell do you know which one to use?

So, here's the question. If I flash the liquid rom what radio should I use? I really don't want to flash a bunch of them to see what works for me. I'm looking for an all around reliable rom.
    Super Genius

Global Posts
    2,781 Global Posts
    ROM
    T Shed 1.6, 605.9 rdo

Quote Originally Posted by Joehoeva View Post
    Here's my dilema. I haven't changed roms since I first rooted. Primarily because I'm lazy but also because im reluctant to change what's working.

Since the market update my phone has gone haywire. I want to change to one of the gingerbread roms but I'm not sure what radio to use. On the XDA forums there's a list of the radios but how the hell do you know which one to use?

So, here's the question. If I flash the liquid rom what radio should I use? I really don't want to flash a bunch of them to see what works for me. I'm looking for an all around reliable rom.
    Google to 605.9. It was the latest from vzw. It's a decent starting point.

So are you saying you are on froyo?
    That's right...I'm the really hot one in my Avatar.

Global Posts
    174 Global Posts

Look at the sticky for rooting liquid 3.2. I recommend using the lean imoseyon kernel for Aosp roms:
    2.6.35.14-imoseyon-6.1.0 AOSP+root@ubuntu #37
    Radio code
    Baseband version: 1.48.00.0930w_3,0.01.78.0916w_3

Sent from my rooted Galaxy Tab 8.9 running ICS 4.0.3

I'm currently running BAMF 1.5 remix. I realize there's more updated versions but if it aint broke.

I probably have no business rooting my phone. Curiosity got the better of me and I also really wanted to use the wireless tether.

Any chance you have a link for that radio?

sorry, I posted twice.

i wanted to root and flash for the first time but there are so many issues. It my not be worth it for a first timer like me.

Global Posts
    174 Global Posts

The radio is posted in the stickie.

Global Posts
    174 Global Posts

I'm a first time rooter. Just follow the stickie and you'll be fine.v

Global Posts
    39 Global Posts

I have liquid smooth on my gnex and just flashed on a tbolt, anyone have issues with random restarting?
    EXTRA HTC TB regular battery for sale, not that horrible looking EB!! PM ME!

Global Posts
    39 Global Posts

Anyone else have random rebooting problems? I like this rom but i find the stability to be suspect....
    EXTRA HTC TB regular battery for sale, not that horrible looking EB!! PM ME!

I can't get this ROM to work for the life of me. I tried the 12/19 build and I had bootloops (would not get past the HTC screen) and I tried the 12/24 version and the same thing. Any suggestions?

Does anyone have a working link to download this for the Droid 1?
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678