Superuser

TCM

May 1, 2011
Visit site
I have been rooted for a while now and from some threads that I have stumbled upon, it appears that there is a new version of SU with some pretty cool features (hiding rooted apps when needed). I also read that there was a version of SU that was giving thunderbolt owners some problems. I was wondering if that has been fixed and if it is worth it to upgrade to the newest version from SU-2.3.6.3.

Thanks.

waker

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
I have been rooted for a while now and from some threads that I have stumbled upon, it appears that there is a new version of SU with some pretty cool features (hiding rooted apps when needed). I also read that there was a version of SU that was giving thunderbolt owners some problems. I was wondering if that has been fixed and if it is worth it to upgrade to the newest version from SU-2.3.6.3.

Thanks.

no issues with the latest version for me.

Reactions: TCM

Cyber Warrior

Robots Will Kill
Nov 28, 2010
Visit site
Hi Cyber,

You changed ROMs....

Yea... was never really a fan of the Sense launcher or Widgets so there was no need to keep using a Sense ROM. I'm using Liquid Smooth and really liking it. Its about half the size of a Sense ROM and has great customizations, options and themes. Highly recommend checking it out. I posted a bunch of screenshots of it in the screenshot thread... should be on one of the last few pages.