Does TB Auto Root use ping and find.exe during rooting?

foxxydroid

Dec 1, 2011
Visit site
Hi all, I successfully rooted my Thunderbolt using a Youtube video and TB Auto Root, which I got from here: Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites!

I didn't imagine it might be infected. The thing is, I look back at Comodo, and today I've had several problems. Comodo doesn't recognize several Windows files....and during the rooting, the program kept trying to send out things using PING.exe and used find.exe, which I blocked. For anyone who has used the TB Auto Root method, or knows about it, is it normal for it to try to communicate with the internet?

Comodo sandboxed them so I figured it was fine, but today, I have had several issues. Excel asked me for unlimited permission and Comodo said it wanted to use a global hook....I denied it. I tried opening Paint for a screenshot, and it also asked me for unlimited access. A few windows files have been unrecognized now by Comodo:

C:\Windows\system32\UI0Detect.exe
C:\Windows\system32\dllhost.exe
C:\Windows\system32\wmiprvse.exe

I'm mostly just asking about if it's normal for that TB Auto Root to do that during rooting a phone....I'll head over to some antivirus forums and Comodo forums for the rest but yeah...I don't know what to think.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon