Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast
Like Tree30Likes

Default Re: Offering Root Service

Upstreammiami really helped me out. He explained everything I needed to know about the Rom Manager program, how to update radios, etc. I don't regret rooting one bit.

upstream - I have a couple questions and am thinking Id like you to root a phone for me. reached out on GTalk so hit me back when you get a minute. appreciated

You wanna help me update my rom maybee? Im on the r193 infected eternity and want to install the 230. Im afraid to do it myself lol

Upstream I sent you an invite via Gtalk. I am a noob at this Gtalk thing, is it like a chat or do I need a mic? Sorry yall I are an *****.
    johnriii likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Devils Advocate View Post
    Upstream I sent you an invite via Gtalk. I am a noob at this Gtalk thing, is it like a chat or do I need a mic? Sorry yall I are an *****.
    I have the same question about Gtalk, cuz i don't have a mike either.

Upstream, do we still have to downgrade from 605.9 for you to root tbolt? I'm literally ready to take this jump any day now.

Upstream quick question, i installed the iKream rom couple hours ago and now just found out that there is a keyboard fix for the rom. How would I go about with this? I just DLed the keyboard fix file. Would I have to reflash my rom again or just add the file in my sd card and im good to go?
    Legalized Drug Dealer

GTalk is like AOL instant messenger, no mic needed.
    -Matt

HTC DNA
    Thanked by:

I'm right on the edge now. got Gtalk set up, USB cable ready, everythings backed up on my phone. ready to land a cannoball into the pool of rooted android faithful!! look out below....

upstream I took the initiative and did it myself again. Thanks for the offer though, so far so good. Now to get Gingeritis 3D

Global Posts
    33 Global Posts

Hey guys..who wanna root their phone but scare to mess up with the phone..you can doit by this service just did it for myself yesterday...my thunderbolt..and its fu.......ing..fast nice..and easy...here a link..

They guys its just the best..lets try.

I know this will sound stupid....but what is G Talk? Is that the same as Google Talk?

Global Posts
    11,762 Global Posts
    ROM
    GS3: CleanROM / N4: AOKP

Quote Originally Posted by Greg2561 View Post
    I know this will sound stupid....but what is G Talk? Is that the same as Google Talk?
    Yes, he's referring to Google Talk.

Thanks....

Hey i'm new to this rooting thing but i've been reading a lot about it the past few day and i would deffinetly like my phone rooted any help on where to start

Quote Originally Posted by Jay901 View Post
    Hey i'm new to this rooting thing but i've been reading a lot about it the past few day and i would deffinetly like my phone rooted any help on where to start
    The stickies maybe?

Sent from my Full Blown Thunderstick via Tapatalk.

Yea I'm kinda scared tho lol plus they say something about hboot 1.50 (which I have no idea what it means) wont let you do it on the Evo 3D

Hi their are you still offering the root service? I have a Htc legend froyo.

Cool Re: Offering Root Service

I'll paypal you $20 to my Samsung Epic 4g touch. I've tried every tut out there and cant do it. I'm a web dev too. hahahahahaha

Oh it's a sprint 2.3.6 and I want all the crap off and cyanogen on it. thanks
    Last edited by tobaccoesdotcom; 04-05-2012 at 09:23 PM. Reason: oops

I posted a reply but it ended up in the twilight zone I think. I have a $20 for you to do my epic 4g
    email me at rickacorriganATgmail.com

I tried all the roots, got superuser and titanium says Im not rooted so I give up
    Last edited by tobaccoesdotcom; 04-05-2012 at 11:14 PM. Reason: oops

Hey, I'd love to root my android, but can't seem to manage with my mac... Could you help?

I am interested in rooting my Tbolt but with talk of an OTA update coming in the near future to ICS would rooting cause me not to get the update? I sent you an invite on gtalk hope to hear back from you.
    ThunderboltTool Developer

ROM
    Liquid JB v2.1 Alpha6

Quote Originally Posted by vaocmo70 View Post
    I am interested in rooting my Tbolt but with talk of an OTA update coming in the near future to ICS would rooting cause me not to get the update? I sent you an invite on gtalk hope to hear back from you.
    The near update isn't that great and its not ICS. You can still get the update if you are rooted but you would need to re-install the stock recovery to take it

Quote Originally Posted by o0cdiddy View Post
    ...we should rename the TB the Menstrualbolt
    If you like something i have done and would like to contribute my nerd fund, you may do so here

Still there? Still offering to root?

I need my phone re-rooted, lost contact with a guy who did it for me and it is screwed up.

Can you help? Please email

thanks,
    ThunderboltTool Developer

ROM
    Liquid JB v2.1 Alpha6

Quote Originally Posted by motorcyclenomad View Post
    Still there? Still offering to root?

I need my phone re-rooted, lost contact with a guy who did it for me and it is screwed up.

Can you help? Please email

thanks,
    I think he has moved on.. what phone?

Sent from my HTC Thunderbolt

Quote Originally Posted by o0cdiddy View Post
    ...we should rename the TB the Menstrualbolt
    If you like something i have done and would like to contribute my nerd fund, you may do so here

ROM
    stock 4.1.2

Quote Originally Posted by Scaner View Post
    Hey guys..who wanna root their phone but scare to mess up with the phone..you can doit by this service just did it for myself yesterday...my thunderbolt..and its fu.......ing..fast nice..and easy...here a link..

They guys its just the best..lets try.
    Quit spamming. You can get you phone rooted for FREE just as easy.
    Thanked by:
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast