Bamf forevever 1.10 SMS timing issue

tucker_dahlin

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
When somebody texts me from a different time zone, the texts are grouped incorrectly because they are being sent at different times. Basically, they are grouped according to sender sent time instead of recipient sent time.

Texts from 1 hour time difference show as

text 1
text 3
text 5
_____text 2
_____text 4

when they should show as

text 1
_____text 2
text 3
_____text 4
text 5

Any way to fix this?

jackmei2

Sep 23, 2010
Visit site
I used SMS time fix just as wildside said on bamf fe and it's caught everything. just make sure you modify the settings for future only and also to use the phone's time and make sure to enable it. I forgot to do this a couple times and it's been annoying.

recDNA

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
I have a slightly different problem. I find when someone immediately replies to my sms both messages have the same time stamp because seconds aren't listed and both were sent at let's say 9:45. Often the reply shows in the list before my message. Would sms time fix correct this too or is it just because both sms were sent within a minute?

Bulkybear

May 27, 2011
Visit site
I used SMS time fix just as wildside said on bamf fe and it's caught everything. just make sure you modify the settings for future only and also to use the phone's time and make sure to enable it. I forgot to do this a couple times and it's been annoying.

Ya its enabled and set to use the phones time for future messages. Im on bamf forever 109 and sometimes I have to toggle the enable to get it working when t starts missing messages. I honestly just wish we knew what the root issue was and possibly fix it at that level.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

tucker_dahlin

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
If it uses the phones time then what happens when I turn my phone on after being off for several hours and get hit with multiple messages?