Is there a way to stop the nagging and downloading of the Gingerbread update from Verizon on a Rooted, stock-debloated thunderbolt running gingerbread already? Its constant nagging is quite annoying.
    12-11-2011 01:44 AM
    Is there a way to stop the nagging and downloading of the Gingerbread update from Verizon on a Rooted, stock-debloated thunderbolt running gingerbread already? Its constant nagging is quite annoying.
    Flash a custom ROM or the RUU update?
    12-11-2011 04:05 AM
    Check on xda. There is a way to remain rooted and stop updates. I have seen a link here but don't remember where.

Sent from my Bolt via Tapatalk.
    johndabeast likes this.
    12-11-2011 09:18 AM
    Check on xda. There is a way to remain rooted and stop updates. I have seen a link here but don't remember where.

Sent from my Bolt via Tapatalk.
    Thanks, I'll try to find it.
    12-11-2011 09:50 AM
    Forever... if you want to stay stock Gingerbread and not have any updates, then you need to keep up with any ROM changes and download and install those changes (ROM and Radio changes)... if you don't then you'll get another when they have a new OTA. Otherwise, load a custom ROM.
    12-11-2011 10:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD