1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    445 Global Posts
    ROM
    BAMF Forever 1.0.7

Default Unrooting

I need to Unrooting my TBolt, and return it for a replacement (power button is sunk and It's driving me up a wall) before my manufacture warranty is up. When i rooted, I did not use the Revolutionary method, I used the One click.

I cannot find the instructions on how to unroot. Could someone help me out?. Also if I make a nandroid of my current ROM, once I root the replacement, can I just use the backup?

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Xxw0lfxX; 01-03-2012 at 07:47 AM.

What's the current version of your hboot?
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Global Posts
    445 Global Posts
    ROM
    BAMF Forever 1.0.7

Quote Originally Posted by thedio View Post
    What's the current version of your hboot?

Default Re: Unrooting

Quote Originally Posted by Xxw0lfxX View Post
    I need to Unrooting my TBolt, and return it for a replacement (power button is sunk and It's driving me up a wall) before my manufacture warranty is up. When i rooted, I did not use the Revolutionary method, I used the One click.

I cannot find the instructions on how to unroot. Could someone help me out?. Also if I make a nandroid of my current ROM, once I root the replacement, can I just use the backup?

i found this a couple weeks ago...search the market for htc thunderbolt restore....HAVE NOT TRIED IT but search and read about it seems pretty easy if u had to unroot

Flash this through hboot..this will unroot and give you s-on. Flash at own risk!!! Don't let your phone turn off while flashing this....or your screwed

minus.com/mjypoQU6w
    Last edited by thedio; 01-03-2012 at 04:19 PM.