Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Win Phone 7 Rom

I just wondered if there was a Win Phone 7 Custom ROM for the Thunderbolt at all. I am considering unlocking the bootloader (Thanks HTC) and im interested in some unique roms.

Global Posts
    561 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by speckledapple View Post
    I just wondered if there was a Win Phone 7 Custom ROM for the Thunderbolt at all. I am considering unlocking the bootloader (Thanks HTC) and im interested in some unique roms.
    I think this would be very interesting to try, if it could even work.

Sent from my Thunderbolt using Tapatalk

"I went back to Sense when I realized how much work I was putting into making AOSP look like Sense."

Global Posts
    379 Global Posts
    Carrier
    changes all the time

Default Re: Win Phone 7 Rom

it would be interesting, but i seriously doubt anyone has put the time/effort into doing this.
    if you want a WP7 look there are a few apps in the market that can give you the look of it.

launcher 7 (gives you the tiled home screen, pretty customizable)
    Z player or Uber Music give you the music player look (both are VERY nice)
    WP7 lock gives you the slide up lock screen (this dev also has a very deeply integrated WP7 look for android, but i havent used it yet)
    there are contact, and calculator apps
    some themes for GoSMS are WP7 themed as well.

this way you can have the look of WP7 but the apps of android.

this would also be a fairly easy ROM for someone to cook up....not me, but someone that has a clue