help. stuck on htc bootup screen

DocT2

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
hey guys, i just booted into recovery thru cwm (was going to flash a rom) and now my phone is stuck on the white HTC bootup screen. what do i do? i did all the back ups thru titanium, my back up and nandroid. would it be okay to pull battery and try to go into recovery? not touching this thing until get some input. also, does this have to do with moving rom manager to sd card? should not have done that?

thnks for help

pingplayer01

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
hey guys, i just booted into recovery thru cwm (was going to flash a rom) and now my phone is stuck on the white HTC bootup screen. what do i do? i did all the back ups thru titanium, my back up and nandroid. would it be okay to pull battery and try to go into recovery? not touching this thing until get some input. also, does this have to do with moving rom manager to sd card? should not have done that?

thnks for help

Pull the battery then power back on into hboot then go into recovery. Then you should be able to flash the rom after wiping user data, wiping partition, and wiping dalvik.

DocT2

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
thanks that worked. but to ask you guys, what happened? did cwm just malfunction or what? also should i keep rom manager on sd card or phone. does it matter? thanks.

pingplayer01

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
thanks that worked. but to ask you guys, what happened? did cwm just malfunction or what? also should i keep rom manager on sd card or phone. does it matter? thanks.

Did it happen before or after you tried to flash the ROM? And the placement of ROM Manager should't matter.