Rom Tester

RomManager88

Mar 3, 2012
Visit site
If the title doesn't tell you, I test roms. I make a video every Sunday and post it to YouTube. There isn't enough people out there who do this so now I do. If you send me a rom,I will test it.

sent from my Romed Out Mecha Monster

Last edited:

rcmarks314

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
I'd like to see a thundershed review. Your thoughts seem a little scattered, so you might do a couple of videos before you make the post to You Tube. Also look at them before posting and try to be as objective as possible, as in look at it as if you were someone else. All in all very nice work young man!

Reactions: RomManager88

RomManager88

Mar 3, 2012
Visit site
I'd like to see a thundershed review. Your thoughts seem a little scattered, so you might do a couple of videos before you make the post to You Tube. Also look at them before posting and try to be as objective as possible, as in look at it as if you were someone else. All in all very nice work young man!

Thanks for the input. I've said it before and ill say it again, I love any comment, either criticism or compliment. Thank you so much for the input and I will consider what you said.

sent from my Romed Out Mecha Monster on TapaTalk

RomManager88

Mar 3, 2012
Visit site
To the last comment, I think to keep my ideas less scattered I should have a list of what to show. Can I have some community suggestions?

Sent from my ADR6400L using Xparent Red Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2fedes