Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567
Results 151 to 156 of 156
Like Tree16Likes
  1. #151  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by trter10-2 View Post
    Thunderbolt tool

    Sent from my Liquid ICS Thuderbolt
    Were do I get it?
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #152  
    trter10-imore's Avatar
    ThunderboltTool Developer

    Posts
    744 Posts
    ROM
    Liquid JB v2.1 Alpha6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by caleb02 View Post
    Were do I get it?
    Link in sig

    Sent from my Liquid ICS Thuderbolt
  3. #153  

    Default Re: [Tool] Root 2.11.605.9 and .19, no downgrade or data wipe!

    Quote Originally Posted by trter10-2 View Post
    Link in sig

    Sent from my Liquid ICS Thuderbolt
    slight issue, i reformatted my computer, installed your drivers, place phone into diag mode ##3424 send, installed those drivers just fine. then went into fastboot to install those drivers and then it finds an unknown device. I ran your drivers file program and it still wont find it. I assume that your tool needs the phone to be in fast boot at some point which is why i place the phone into fastboot before i ran your tool so that i would have the drivers for it pre installed but it wont install them for some reason....
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #154  
    trter10-imore's Avatar
    ThunderboltTool Developer

    Posts
    744 Posts
    ROM
    Liquid JB v2.1 Alpha6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by caleb02 View Post
    slight issue, i reformatted my computer, installed your drivers, place phone into diag mode ##3424 send, installed those drivers just fine. then went into fastboot to install those drivers and then it finds an unknown device. I ran your drivers file program and it still wont find it. I assume that your tool needs the phone to be in fast boot at some point which is why i place the phone into fastboot before i ran your tool so that i would have the drivers for it pre installed but it wont install them for some reason....
    It automatically puts it in fast boot if it needs to

    Sent from my Liquid ICS Thuderbolt
  5. #155  

    Default Re: [Tool] Root 2.11.605.9 and .19, no downgrade or data wipe!

    Quote Originally Posted by trter10-2 View Post
    It automatically puts it in fast boot if it needs to

    Sent from my Liquid ICS Thuderbolt
    Do i need the drivers for fastboot installed? as my computer see unknown device under universal serial bus under device manager... i have windows 7 ultimate 64bit. I even reformatted and reinstalled windows and the drivers you gave but those drivers dont show they install it just shows nothing... i click on it and dont see anything... i right click and select open but still nothing...
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #156  
    trter10-imore's Avatar
    ThunderboltTool Developer

    Posts
    744 Posts
    ROM
    Liquid JB v2.1 Alpha6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by caleb02 View Post
    Do i need the drivers for fastboot installed? as my computer see unknown device under universal serial bus under device manager... i have windows 7 ultimate 64bit. I even reformatted and reinstalled windows and the drivers you gave but those drivers dont show they install it just shows nothing... i click on it and dont see anything... i right click and select open but still nothing...
    Hmm that's weird, try redownloading driver from here

    Sent from my Liquid ICS Thuderbolt
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Posting Permissions

B