2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #152  
    ThunderboltTool Developer

ROM
    Liquid JB v2.1 Alpha6

Quote Originally Posted by caleb02 View Post
    Were do I get it?
    Link in sig

Sent from my Liquid ICS Thuderbolt

Default Re: [Tool] Root 2.11.605.9 and .19, no downgrade or data wipe!

Quote Originally Posted by trter10-2 View Post
    Link in sig

slight issue, i reformatted my computer, installed your drivers, place phone into diag mode ##3424 send, installed those drivers just fine. then went into fastboot to install those drivers and then it finds an unknown device. I ran your drivers file program and it still wont find it. I assume that your tool needs the phone to be in fast boot at some point which is why i place the phone into fastboot before i ran your tool so that i would have the drivers for it pre installed but it wont install them for some reason....
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #154  

ROM
    Liquid JB v2.1 Alpha6

slight issue, i reformatted my computer, installed your drivers, place phone into diag mode ##3424 send, installed those drivers just fine. then went into fastboot to install those drivers and then it finds an unknown device. I ran your drivers file program and it still wont find it. I assume that your tool needs the phone to be in fast boot at some point which is why i place the phone into fastboot before i ran your tool so that i would have the drivers for it pre installed but it wont install them for some reason....
    It automatically puts it in fast boot if it needs to

Default Re: [Tool] Root 2.11.605.9 and .19, no downgrade or data wipe!

Quote Originally Posted by trter10-2 View Post
    It automatically puts it in fast boot if it needs to

Do i need the drivers for fastboot installed? as my computer see unknown device under universal serial bus under device manager... i have windows 7 ultimate 64bit. I even reformatted and reinstalled windows and the drivers you gave but those drivers dont show they install it just shows nothing... i click on it and dont see anything... i right click and select open but still nothing...
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #156  

ROM
    Liquid JB v2.1 Alpha6

Do i need the drivers for fastboot installed? as my computer see unknown device under universal serial bus under device manager... i have windows 7 ultimate 64bit. I even reformatted and reinstalled windows and the drivers you gave but those drivers dont show they install it just shows nothing... i click on it and dont see anything... i right click and select open but still nothing...
    Hmm that's weird, try redownloading driver from here

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567