[Tool] Root 2.11.605.9 and .19, no downgrade or data wipe!

supers4g

Apr 19, 2012
Visit site
I am having a problem when i get to the revolutionary pop up screen says waiting for device..._rawadb_handle_msg: unknown command 69766564 am i doing something wrong???

trter10-imore

ThunderboltTool Developer
Nov 24, 2011
Visit site
I am having a problem when i get to the revolutionary pop up screen says waiting for device..._rawadb_handle_msg: unknown command 69766564 am i doing something wrong???

Not sure what that means :confused:

If restarting revolutionary from the support_files folder doesn't help, try re-downloading and re-running the tool

mpd2l17

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
I got it fixed amazing what you can do once you disable your fire wall

Hello all I keep getting this error any suggestions?

Thanks

Welcome Tom!

Do you have the fastboot drivers installed? [Y/N] y

-Waiting for device...
* daemon not running. starting it now *
ADB server didn't ACK
* failed to start daemon *
error: cannot connect to daemon
-Found!

ADB server didn't ACK
-Getting root with fre3vo, thanks TeamWin!
ADB server didn't ACK
* daemon not running. starting it now *

Last edited:

trter10-imore

Nov 24, 2011
Visit site
If you flash .19, you will still have the s-off hboot, so you would just need to flash recovery then su.zip.

The only people that need to root on .19 are people that rooted the old methods (not revolutionary) and people who never rooted before

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: redcat22

redcat22

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
If you flash .19, you will still have the s-off hboot, so you would just need to flash recovery then su.zip.

The only people that need to root on .19 are people that rooted the old methods (not revolutionary) and people who never rooted before

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

When I first read your post I thought it said boot into recovery but I just read it and you said flash recovery. So I won't have to re-root buy I'll lose Clockwork after flashing .19?

trter10-imore

Nov 24, 2011
Visit site
When I first read your post I thought it said boot into recovery but I just read it and you said flash recovery. So I won't have to re-root buy I'll lose Clockwork after flashing .19?

Right. Clockwork will be replaced with stock when you flash .19, so you will have to reflash it.

Reactions: redcat22

trter10-imore

Nov 24, 2011
Visit site
For linux users, *hopefully* coming soon:
HO1h.png

;)

Daniel.Lynch

Jun 15, 2010
Visit site
"The device is using! Please stop using the device and try again." When I attempt to install the fastboot drivers. I've restarted my phone and checked for any running sync type programs on both the phone and pc. I feel like an idiot, what am I doing wrong?

Also, this is my first attempt at rooting my device since Droid 1 back when it first came out, and that phone was cake to root, so I'd say that I'm at a beginner level in this area.

Last edited:

trter10-imore

Nov 24, 2011
Visit site
"The device is using! Please stop using the device and try again." When I attempt to install the fastboot drivers. I've restarted my phone and checked for any running sync type programs on both the phone and pc. I feel like an idiot, what am I doing wrong?

Also, this is my first attempt at rooting my device since Droid 1 back when it first came out, and that phone was cake to root, so I'd say that I'm at a beginner level in this area.

Unplug phone and reboot computer then try to install and after it is installed replug in phone

Sent from my mobile look-at device

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol