Need help after OTA pushed through on rooted TB

sr2381

May 26, 2011
Visit site
Rooted with Revelutionary. Update pushed through and I got the white triangle of death. Had to do a hard reset. Thought everything was fine because I thought with the reset I was not rooted.. Update pushed through again and same thing had to do a hard reset. Went into the phone by way of holding down power button and vol down. It wont allow me to use vol buttons to scroll or choose. goes right to "do you want to update" Only choice i can do is reboot or accept update which fails. At the top it has "reveloutionary"

anon(94115)

Banned
Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
I would say that you have to take it back to stock and start over. if you can get into the phone, back up everything and go from there...

trter10-imore

ThunderboltTool Developer
Nov 24, 2011
Visit site
Rooted with Revelutionary. Update pushed through and I got the white triangle of death. Had to do a hard reset. Thought everything was fine because I thought with the reset I was not rooted.. Update pushed through again and same thing had to do a hard reset. Went into the phone by way of holding down power button and vol down. It wont allow me to use vol buttons to scroll or choose. goes right to "do you want to update" Only choice i can do is reboot or accept update which fails. At the top it has "reveloutionary"

Delete the pg05img.zip from sdcard

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2