Best TB Rom?

bwesky

Aug 4, 2011
Visit site
I was on infeected eternity for four months, super laggy and really slow. just installed thundershed last week and battery is better, and the phone is liquid smooth and lightning fast. I highly recommend thundershed.

jwerwie

May 13, 2012
Visit site
I was on infeected eternity for four months, super laggy and really slow. just installed thundershed last week and battery is better, and the phone is liquid smooth and lightning fast. I highly recommend thundershed.

I take it since you are recommending it you haven't experienced any issues?? Since everyone is saying they didn't know what slow was until they switched to something else, I am thinking of switching. Where did you download from?

Sent from my ADR6400L using Android Central Forums

recDNA

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
It's on rootzwiki. Just be sure to follow the directions in the op there. You need a good gps lock in a sense rom and then go to recovery, wipe, install ts, install gapps, install imoysean aosp kernel, reboot. Skip a step abd you will have issues.

waker

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
It's on rootzwiki. Just be sure to follow the directions in the op there. You need a good gps lock in a sense rom and then go to recovery, wipe, install ts, install gapps, install imoysean aosp kernel, reboot. Skip a step abd you will have issues.

And don't ever log into Facebook via the mobile browser on thundershed. Ever. It will completely change how the app works.

Sent from my BAMF using Tapatalk

z71kris

What does that do?
Apr 19, 2011
Visit site
I had no issues with eturnity, but I am digging ThunderShed right now, love the ISC look of go launcher too.

sent from my Thundershed Thunderbolt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech