[ALL IN ONE] The HTC Thunderbolt Tool!

designwebs

Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
Well I followed the directions. It could not get any easer. No I have s-off and am getting to rom it up. Thank you so much.[YT][/YT]

defcon999

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
Does this work on 2.11.605.19 7

Yes it does. I got a REFURB Tbolt last week.....ran the program....10 mins. later I was rooted.

I had to take the phone into Verizon (due to a SIM card issue). So, I decided to UNROOT my phone because I didn't want the Sales Rep. to use the ROOTED phone as an excuse as to why I was having SIM card issues. To unroot it took about 10 mins. Once I got back from Verizon......rerooted it without issues.

So, to answer your question....Yes, it will work.

Reactions: trter10-imore

awkward1235

Jan 2, 2012
Visit site
ok well i followed the directions

after putting in the key from the website i forgot to press y in the revolutionary pc window and instead just pressed the boot loader and recovery. then my phone showed a picture of an android phone and a triangle.
i pulled the battery then did s off no root and pc said it was installind cw please wait my phone had the revolutionary s off menu but nothing happened after 30 min of letting it try to install cw help please
do i have to unroot and root again?
i used a root checker app and it said my phone wasnt rooted

Reactions: msgt1998

mightyfacundo

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
Hi, I'm trying to root using your root tool, but I'm running into a problem. After running the bat file, the dialogue box pops up and continually says "maximum setlocal recursion level reached. Checking for updates." I get that message from that point on in a loop. Obviously I've done something wrong, but I have no idea what. Any idea what I should do? Thanks for the help.

trter10-imore

ThunderboltTool Developer
Nov 24, 2011
Visit site
ok well i followed the directions

after putting in the key from the website i forgot to press y in the revolutionary pc window and instead just pressed the boot loader and recovery. then my phone showed a picture of an android phone and a triangle.
i pulled the battery then did s off no root and pc said it was installind cw please wait my phone had the revolutionary s off menu but nothing happened after 30 min of letting it try to install cw help please
do i have to unroot and root again?
i used a root checker app and it said my phone wasnt rooted

Did you run driver.exe?

Sent from my Jailbroken iPad 3 using Tapatalk

trter10-imore

Nov 24, 2011
Visit site
Hi, I'm trying to root using your root tool, but I'm running into a problem. After running the bat file, the dialogue box pops up and continually says "maximum setlocal recursion level reached. Checking for updates." I get that message from that point on in a loop. Obviously I've done something wrong, but I have no idea what. Any idea what I should do? Thanks for the help.

Try running windows update

Reactions: mightyfacundo

awkward1235

Jan 2, 2012
Visit site
Did you run driver.exe?

yes i did run that initially, when i tried to run it again it says repair or uninstall.

Just for the heck of it i uninstalled and installed again (per your instructions). ran the tool box selected extra, s off no root. it flashedd cwm very quickly and now my phone is rooted
Thank you so much phone is rooted now!!

Reactions: msgt1998

awkward1235

Jan 2, 2012
Visit site
actually the pc said my phone is rooted but the root cheker app says it is not.

also i didnt get superuser. soorry im a noob but i remember last time i rooted my phone i had superuser after i flashed a rom i think i cant remeber very well.

but for example i cant run barnical wifi tether says i dont have super user permession can you tell me what im missing ?
thank you for the help

trter10-imore

Nov 24, 2011
Visit site
actually the pc said my phone is rooted but the root cheker app says it is not.

also i didnt get superuser. soorry im a noob but i remember last time i rooted my phone i had superuser after i flashed a rom i think i cant remeber very well.

but for example i cant run barnical wifi tether says i dont have super user permession can you tell me what im missing ?
thank you for the help

Is your phone in charge only when you run option 6?

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

awkward1235

Jan 2, 2012
Visit site
i got to clockworld recovery v5.0.2.1
use vol keys...

reboot system now
apply sd
wipe data
wipee cache
install zip from
backup and restore
mounts and storage
adv

what should i do ? i was on this screen last time and pressed reboot now then went to rootchecker app and said i wasnt rooted should i be pressing something elese
?

thanks