[ALL IN ONE] The HTC Thunderbolt Tool!

Jason-L

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
Sorry I meant to edit the op, I found a host last night and got the files transferred. Thank you though!

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

OK, Thats good.

I have a free solution if you are interested. I own my servers, and host them in my home on a dedicated 50mbps up and down pipe. I was going to offer you some space on it. Use that email above if you decide you want to take me up on my offer.

Jason-L

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
For future reference, and your consideration, I have the following.

Dell Poweredge 1750 (WebServer)
Dual Intel XEON 3.06 HT Processors
3 X 146GB 15,000 RPM SCSI configured as RAID 5
8GB of 266MHz ECC SDRAM
Windows Server 2008 Standard

Dell Poweredge 2650 (WebServer)
5 X 146GB 15,000 RPM SCSI configured as RAID 5
12GB of PC266 ECC DDR SDRAM

Dell Poweredge 2600 (DataCenter)
6 X 146GB 15,000 RPM SCSI configured as RAID 10
12GB of PC2100ECC DDR SDRAM

I can set you up with direct http, wget, and ftp for your files. I actually have an android based forum setup already that has not been advertised and is sitting dormant that has an integrated downloads section. You can take it over if you want to. I wouldn't mind seeing the site get used a little bit.

I'm just trying to give back to the Android community that has given so much to me.

IMAG0202.jpg

trter10-imore

ThunderboltTool Developer
Nov 24, 2011
Visit site
For future reference, and your consideration, I have the following.

Dell Poweredge 1750 (WebServer)
3 X 146GB 15,000 RPM SCSI configured as RAID 5
8GB of 266MHz ECC SDRAM

Dell Poweredge 2600 (DataCenter)
6 X 146GB 15,000 RPM SCSI configured as RAID 10
12GB of PC2100ECC DDR SDRAM

I can set you up with direct http, wget, and ftp for your files. I actually have an android based forum setup already that has not been advertised and is sitting dormant that has an integrated downloads section. You can take it over if you want to. I wouldn't mind seeing the site get used a little bit.

I'm just trying to give back to the Android community that has given so much to me.

Click to view quoted image

Wow! Nice!
I appreciate it a lot. I'll definitely keep it in mind if the need arises.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

Kage87Z

Dec 20, 2009
Visit site
Didn't work.

I'm running the Infected Rom (Sense 3.5) and I made it to the menu in the window 1 thru 4.

It indicated I wasn't rooted. So, I backed everything up through ROMMGR and also Titanium.

Then I reconnected, and pressed 1. It told me I had an old software version, that it was going to install a temproot.

It then told me root had failed, and to take out the battery and try again, which I did. It indicated a successful root and the window came up with a serial number and the revolutionary window came up... but the tool window told me that I had an unknown HBOOT and that the software wasn't configured for that.

So, I picked 1.04 and it gave me a serial number key for revolutionary. I right clicked on the tool window, hit edit and paste... and then nothing.

Ideas?

Jason-L

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
Sounds like you did everything correctly. I just received a new TH from asurion and used this tool to root it and everything went perfect. The only difference is that mine was unrooted stock beforehand.

trter10-imore

ThunderboltTool Developer
Nov 24, 2011
Visit site
Didn't work.

I'm running the Infected Rom (Sense 3.5) and I made it to the menu in the window 1 thru 4.

It indicated I wasn't rooted. So, I backed everything up through ROMMGR and also Titanium.

Then I reconnected, and pressed 1. It told me I had an old software version, that it was going to install a temproot.

It then told me root had failed, and to take out the battery and try again, which I did. It indicated a successful root and the window came up with a serial number and the revolutionary window came up... but the tool window told me that I had an unknown HBOOT and that the software wasn't configured for that.

So, I picked 1.04 and it gave me a serial number key for revolutionary. I right clicked on the tool window, hit edit and paste... and then nothing.

Ideas?
You shouldn't be getting the 1-4 menu if you're rooted.

So bootloader came up as unknown?

And if you boot to hboot what all does it say?

Kage87Z

Dec 20, 2009
Visit site
OK, I run the bat.

Now it says *Warning: Phone is stock! you must use option 1," etc.

says the ROM Version is 2.11.605.5

Then it gives me the 4 option main menu.

So, I try #1.

Goes to Rooter> press enter when ready.

Then it comes up with green letter temp root notice

Then it says green letter Root unsuccesful! :( try pulling battery, etc. So, I pull the battery and start over.

Then it comes back with

Rooter in red letters

Success!

Restarting adb

Putting files on your phone...

then it goes to the Revolutionary S-OFF & Recovery Tool 0.4pre4

Waiting for device

Found your device ADR6400L (mecha-unknown, Android 2.3.4. Rom version Infected dRom

Your device: mecha, with HBOOT unknown is not supported at this time. Press <almost> any key to exit.

(all the above is in the DOS window)

There's a white Windows window, message from trter10 with my serial number, etc. I did what it said but where it wanted HBOOT, I just went with 1.04 since it wouldn't give me a serial key without filling in that blank.

Have no idea how to boot into HBOOT so I can't answer youre question.