1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Jelly Blur anyone?

Just wondering if anyone has tried Jester's Jelly Blur yet. If you have, what do you think? worth flashing? any problems with it? Thanks.

Currently using it. Its a themed GB rom based off thundershed. Battery life is good. Haven't found any issues yet. Worth trying.

Sent from my rooted Thunderbolt using Tapatalk 2.
    Thanked by:

Global Posts
    60 Global Posts
    ROM
    Bamf Forever 1.0.7

I know there are a few issues that Jester is working on fixing, so I'm holding off on it until v1.2 is patched or fixed.

Currently I'm running Sfk's CM7.2 themed ICS with Jelly Bean lock screen and getting decent data speeds as well as battery.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2
    Thanked by:
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Default Re: Jelly Blur anyone?

Thanks to both of you for the feedback. The ikream rom I've been using has started having some lag issues, so I'm looking to try something else.

Ksheth, what are the known issues? Maybe I'll just give sfk's rom a shot when I finish work.

Global Posts
    60 Global Posts
    ROM
    Bamf Forever 1.0.7

Quote Originally Posted by mightyfacundo View Post
    Thanks to both of you for the feedback. The ikream rom I've been using has started having some lag issues, so I'm looking to try something else.

Ksheth, what are the known issues? Maybe I'll just give sfk's rom a shot when I finish work.
    Users have noticed very little lag during times, but more importantly Display and Standby seem to be draining the battery for some reason, and also FC's due to Display. Jester knows the issue and believes something went wrong while baking v1.2, and promises to have a fix out shortly. But happy using Sfk's build until I can test JellyBlur.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2
    Thanked by:
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

Thanks for the info. I'll be holding off on it for now then until he works out the kinks, which knowing him, shouldn't take too long.
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

Nevermind, for now. I just read through the forum thread, and I'm going to try some of the suggestions found there.

I'm running jellyblur currently and have to say definitely the best aosp rom I've run. And I'm in the process of sending jester my spare tbolt so he has one to do his tests on. So updates should come faster. Just trying to do my part to contribute to the community since I don't have the knowledge to make roms lol.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Android Central Forums

I'm thrilled that Jester is still developing for us but when you base a rom on another rom that is based on CM 7.2 can you ever correct the bugs that were baked in because the first rom or second rom had some problems? (not a rhetorical question I really am curious)

This is meant to be a general question NOT a knock on any of the few developers kind enough to continue working on the bolt.