Bully desensed gps

mightyfacundo

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
I'm running 1.7 with trter's tweaks and I can't get a gps lock at all. I have flashed agps fix from xda a few times and tried a few gps fix apps from the market. I even flashed the ROM again but no luck so far. I didn't read anything saying that gps didn't work with Bully, but did I miss that tidbit? Anything else I can try? Thanks.

mightyfacundo

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
Well, I triple wiped my phone, re-flashed 1.7 and the tweaks, wiped again, and now GPS is working perfectly. Why does it work now? No clue, but I'm glad it does.:p

defcon999

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
It is amazing what a good wipe or 2 or 3 can do. That is what I tell my kids about the home PC after I format it.....they don't understand why that helps.

mightyfacundo

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
Yep. I was thinking about my problem yesterday and guessed that all of the ROM flashing I've been doing lately had to be affecting the GPS, since I couldn't find anyone else experiencing the same problem on any of the other forums. So, I figured I'd wipe it a few times and see what happened. It was a good lesson to learn for the future.

Oh, and tell your kids to listen to their father. Fathers' are all-knowing! :cool: